Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

I live see what happen there as no,court case in the book

I usually somehow make out what you are trying to say man but in this one I have only one word.

WHAT?

I think what he's trying to say is...

...there wasn't a court case for Bryce in the books so he'd love to see what happens with that in the potential second season.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live see what happen there as no,court case in the book

I usually somehow make out what you are trying to say man but in this one I have only one word.

WHAT?

I think what he's trying to say is...

...there wasn't a court case for Bryce in the books so he'd love to see what happens with that in the potential second season.

He doesnt get a court case the court case is for the lawsuit Hannah parents have on the school

Which wasn't in the books

The motive is that he (or she) is a hacker...and that's probably the only thing in the entire world that this person is actually good at, so he/she needs a big payday. Threatening to spoil one of Netflix's biggest shows unless they pay him/her millions is a pretty quick way to get that payday. But then again, the best way for Netflix to screw this person would just be to release the show ahead of schedule and do it themselves. I don't know why they wouldn't just do that and get the last laugh. Unless the person is bluffing, in which case, it could all be for exactly that purpose...to get Netflix to release it early on their own. Who knows...

Don't know, honestly.

Also, I don't know if "hacker" is even the appropriate term. I don't know how Netflix handles their content...but I know that when it comes to leaked movies, the people actually physically intercept hard drives that contain the movies. The movie is moved around in a locked briefcase with a foam insert and a single hard drive inside...just like a *censored*ing James Bond movie. :lol:

If this person did some computer shit and found them and downloaded them, then that would be hacking, I guess. Which is more likely, since Netflix is a web based thing. But, yeah...I don't really know enough about what was involved here, or what they actually got.

Don't know, honestly.

Also, I don't know if "hacker" is even the appropriate term. I don't know how Netflix handles their content...but I know that when it comes to leaked movies, the people actually physically intercept hard drives that contain the movies. The movie is moved around in a locked briefcase with a foam insert and a single hard drive inside...just like a *censored*ing James Bond movie. :lol:

If this person did some computer shit and found them and downloaded them, then that would be hacking, I guess. Which is more likely, since Netflix is a web based thing. But, yeah...I don't really know enough about what was involved here, or what they actually got.

They got it from a third-party production company that works with Netflix they had hacked into their computer system and got it it's not like the guy actually hacked Netflix

Hacker might or might not be the correct vernacular ... what's the problem? It's just a blanket term to describe this person.

I was correcting myself when I said that hacker might not be the right term. I had previously called the person a hacker, and I was making a follow-up post to say that I wasn't sure if that was the right term or not.

Archived