Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

Five more days...till Lucha.

Watch Hap & Leonard Gen. Seriously.
I'll check it out.

Still finishing up Agents of Shield.

Cool. I feel like it'd be right up your alley for some reason. Could be wrong but yeah!

We don't get LU here. :(

Shit. Hope Canada does.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the *Censored* has Would You Rather got a G certificate on Netflix? I looked up the G certificate afterwards and it says 'General Admittance - All ages admitted'.

This can't be correct.

Watched Pete's Dragon last night...decent enough.

It's a live action Disney movie...so, you get what you get. Jungle Book is better though.

Watching LU now. So hyped to have this on Netflix. In any case, Netflix is killing it. I have such a lengthy list of things that I genuinely want to watch. Not just browsing aimlessly to find something to kill time...need to make time to watch the things on my queue. :lol:

Whos the amazon killer chick in Hap & Leonard? Shes pretty hot.

NVM, accent totally threw me off.

Haven't watched the show...but I'm assuming you're talking about Pollyanna McIntosh. She's a weird looking chick. But I do find myself oddly attracted to her. Helps that her body is tight as hell. If you haven't seen 'The Woman', I suggest you go watch that. Needless to say, you see a lot more of her.

Whos the amazon killer chick in Hap & Leonard? Shes pretty hot.

NVM, accent totally threw me off.

Haven't watched the show...but I'm assuming you're talking about Pollyanna McIntosh. She's a weird looking chick. But I do find myself oddly attracted to her. Helps that her body is tight as hell. If you haven't seen 'The Woman', I suggest you go watch that. Needless to say, you see a lot more of her.

Her. And yeah, it is an odd attraction but I do find her somewhat attractive, especially in that specific show I mentioned. The Woman, is that on Netflix too?

EDIT: Noticed she's in Let Us Prey as well.

She's in TWD at the moment isn't she?

Yup.

Her. And yeah, it is an odd attraction but I do find her somewhat attractive, especially in that specific show I mentioned. The Woman, is that on Netflix too?

It was when I originally watched it, but it isn't currently.

Scottish.

Anyway, I've been re-watching Hemlock Grove recently. On Season 2 now. Season 1's good and then it goes downhill pretty fast. The addition of Madeleine Martin too...urgh.....

Well she certainly doesn't sound Scottish. I guess drama school beats that out of you.

Guest Fight Me.

If I hadn't looked it up I would've thought English as well.

Just read that Scream will be rebooted in Season 3. What the hell? I mean, three seasons would've been enough for the Brandon James story but at least wrap it up first.

That's a shame if true, I was really looking forward to S3 after the Halloween special.

About the Chapelle specials, I thought Episode 1 was better than 2. I'm gonna watch Episode 2 again in a little bit, to see if I stand by that after watching with my full attention on the show. When I watched yesterday I was switching between my television and my computer with the whole Paige thread.

If I hadn't looked it up I would've thought English as well.

Just read that Scream will be rebooted in Season 3. What the hell? I mean, three seasons would've been enough for the Brandon James story but at least wrap it up first.

So pissed about this. Has got to make you wonder if they even had an endgame in mind. I mean like...of course they had to have one. But it's such bullshit.

I'm worried about Death Note. Minus Dafoe, who's awesome 100 percent of the time, the trailer looks like that of a generic dark action movie instead of what I feel Death Note really should be, a suspense thriller featuring a villain protagonist. I'm not looking for explosions and Inception style music in a Death Note live action film, i'm looking for gambit pile-ups, slow decent into madness, and Ryuk being funny af.

Archived