Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

Wait. Over-arching and over-reaching are entirely two different things. I'm talking about over-arching. I'm not saying dumb shit. Even Creep pointed out that you're the one saying dumb shit.

Please explain how that's an opinion and I'll try and understand where you're coming from. They wrote an over-arching plot for each season. Every episode mentions or highlights this over-arching plot. How can you say it doesn't exist as an opinion (when it does)? Isn't that like trying to argue whether a scene happens or not?

Lol I'm not out of line. I called you a monkey because it's a somewhat harmless insult. I did legit think you were fuming a bit but you just confirmed you weren't. Which is cool.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait. Over-arching and over-reaching are entirely two different things. I'm talking about over-arching. I'm not saying dumb shit. Even Creep pointed out that you're the one saying dumb shit.

Please explain how that's an opinion and I'll try and understand where you're coming from. They wrote an over-arching plot for each season. Every episode mentions or highlights this over-arching plot. How can you say it doesn't exist as an opinion (when it does)? Isn't that like trying to argue whether a scene happens or not?

Lol I'm not out of line. I called you a monkey because it's a somewhat harmless insult. I did legit think you were fuming a bit but you just confirmed you weren't. Which is cool.

Lmao I thought he called you a monkey. My bad.

Still though.

Creep is always on my ass.

Pretty sure that being ganged up on =/= being wrong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving right along from all of that uncessary drama...

LUCHA UNDERGROUND CONFIRMED FOR NETFLIX (US/Canada)

Hey, while we're talking Arrowverse sheeit, I have Arrow and Flash in my queue. Dunno when I'll get to them, but is it cool to watch like season 1 and 2 of Arrow and then alternate between the two or do I need one of those episode timelines to not get lost?

Hey, while we're talking Arrowverse sheeit, I have Arrow and Flash in my queue. Dunno when I'll get to them, but is it cool to watch like season 1 and 2 of Arrow and then alternate between the two or do I need one of those episode timelines to not get lost?

I'd watch the first couple of seasons of Arrow on its own and then watch Season 3 alongside Season 1 of The Flash.

I'd watch the first couple of seasons of Arrow on its own and then watch Season 3 alongside Season 1 of The Flash.

Watch arrow first as they set up for flash but doesn't really matter

Watch arrow first as they set up for flash but doesn't really matter

Sounds good. Thanks guys

Hey guys just a little change for this thread:

The mods have decided that it would be best if rather than this thread be the host for EVERY SINGLE show that is on Netflix, we split up and have major shows such as, Stranger Things and A Series of Unfortunate Events have their own thread. Going forward this thread can be used to discuss things that are necessarily series like a comedy special as well as talking about updates on Netflix (wether that be recently added content or new features). The reason for this change is to focus discussions about shows and not have the thread be filled with a bunch of people talking about different things.

I've made a few threads for a couple of shows, feel free to make ones for others if you feel it is popular enough to have its own one.

I don't think anyone ever intended to discuss Stranger Things here in full...this topic is just for discussing things that are available to watch on Netflix, upcoming, recommendations, etc. I think the trailer for Season 2 obviously falls into that category. But, yeah...it was never the intention of this topic to become a discussion for any specific show. I thought that was obvious.

^ Agreed. No offense but that's a boring change. I like coming into this topic to talk about new shows or whatever.

...but I agree the big shows do deserve seperate threads.

Well then, I'm sure the staff are glad that you agree ... or disagree? Your post didn't exactly clear anything up lmao

^ Agreed. No offense but that's a boring change. I like coming into this topic to talk about new shows or whatever.

...but I agree the big shows do deserve seperate threads.

Well then, I'm sure the staff are glad that you agree ... or disagree? Your post didn't exactly clear anything up lmao

Shut it. I was half asleep when I wrote that lol.

Don't know what the *Censored* I was talking about tbh. Think I read it as "we can only talk about Netflix updates and random specials but not shows".

I'm gonna wait to watch Frontier. I'll finish watching Taboo first. Taboo is much better and with them being a little similar by time period, I can't help but compare them and I question Frontier when I watch it.

Yeah, I started watching Frontier just the other day, now that it's been mentioned... I'll probably need to view another handful of episodes before I give a better opinion, but after just one episode, I think it's pretty decent.

Archived