Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if it's on the US version or any other version, but Fresh Meat is a good show. All 4 seasons are good fun. It's a British show (originally on Channel 4) about students that live in university housing. Good fun for anyone looking for an easy watch with good characters.

• 2 weeks later...

Omg I love the trailer for the series of unfortunate events series

They made Olaf too likable. It was around 5th grade when I read those books, but I remember Olaf being a complete asshole, and not likable at all. Even when he was being charming to people to keep up appearances, it wasn't him being funny. It was him being more controlled

• 2 weeks later...

Are you actually? Do you have any characters that you like/dislike?

I kinda fell off towards the tail end of season one, I'll pick it up again soon, but off the top of my head;

Like - Kate, Sawyer, Lock, Charlie, Sayid, Hurley, Michael (not the kid lmao) and the dog Vincent!

Dislike - Jack, Shannon, Boone, whatever the pregnant girl is called, the kid and the Korean couple. Idk if I'm forgetting anyone.

Are you actually? Do you have any characters that you like/dislike?

I kinda fell off towards the tail end of season one, I'll pick it up again soon, but off the top of my head;

Like - Kate, Sawyer, Lock, Charlie, Sayid, Hurley, Michael (not the kid lmao) and the dog Vincent!

Dislike - Jack, Shannon, Boone, whatever the pregnant girl is called, the kid and the Korean couple. Idk if I'm forgetting anyone.

Mine are

Like - Charlie, Sayid, Shannon, Boone, Claire, Jin and Sun

Dislike - Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Locke, Hurley, Michael and Walt

I watched the pilot episode of Fuller House when it first came out...just for nostalgia. It seemed pretty true to the original, but I couldn't really get into it. The new kids are pretty hard to tolerate from what I saw. They feel more like Disney kids than the original kids did...(the original cast just seemed like regular kids who weren't great actors, but brought their "real-kid-ness" with them). If that makes any sense. :lol: These new kids seem like they do everything way over the top and they all have that corny "child-actor" quality to them.

Watching this movie 'Spectral'...I thought it was a show when I clicked it. Kinda wish it was...

But it seems pretty good so far. Apparently it was meant for the theater, but got canned or something. Reviews seem mixed about it, but I really like the aesthetic of it. Not sure what people were expecting it to be that they were disappointed by it. Feels like a video game, which is pretty cool.

^ I tried watching Mad Men when it was still a relatively new thing. Hated it.

I think it might be the most boring show to ever find massive success. - I guess it's cool if watching shows about cheating on your wife with your secretary and drinking scotch floats your boat...because that seems like the only shit that happens.

Watching this movie 'Spectral'...I thought it was a show when I clicked it. Kinda wish it was...

But it seems pretty good so far. Apparently it was meant for the theater, but got canned or something. Reviews seem mixed about it, but I really like the aesthetic of it. Not sure what people were expecting it to be that they were disappointed by it. Feels like a video game, which is pretty cool.

I didn't mind it either. It does feel like a straight-to-DVD or Netflix type of film though. I can totally see why it got canned.

Archived