Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

Why you gotta be a dick and say it's not hard to grasp?...I obviously grasped it perfectly well since I asked if you were talking about the queue. Like...shit, man. It wasn't a hard question to answer. Way to be all defensive and shit. I was literally just not sure what you were talking about, and was asking to verify. Damn.

And, nah...I use the list quite a bit. Have about 30 things on there right now.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmaoooooo, what an overreaction. Sorry didn't realise I said anything defensive :lol:.

In all seriousness I very clearly said "My List" which is an actual feature on Netflix. You didn't actually seem to grasp what I meant and you had to ask that is literally all I meant. I'm not being defensive lmao if anything, you are. I genuinely couldn't give a *Censored*, but if you wanna go off on one and call me a dick for no reason then feel free.

Lmaoooooo, what an overreaction. Sorry didn't realise I said anything defensive :lol:.

In all seriousness I very clearly said "My List" which is an actual feature on Netflix. You didn't actually seem to grasp what I meant and you had to ask that is literally all I meant. I'm not being defensive lmao if anything, you are. I genuinely couldn't give a *Censored*, but if you wanna go off on one and call me a dick for no reason then feel free.

Actually, you just asked if anyone used the "Netflix list feature"...which was pretty vague. You didn't say anything about "my list". It would have been very self explanatory if you had...but you didn't. So, I asked if you were talking about the queue...and you said it was "not a hard concept to grasp". Saying "not a hard concept to grasp" is pretty hostile. Any time I've known someone to use that phrase, it has been used as an insult to someone's intelligence. Choose your words more carefully in the future, and say what you mean. Because I was pretty sure you were being unnecessarily hostile...and I still do think that was your intention...and now I think you're just laughing it off.

Actually, you just asked if anyone used the "Netflix list feature"...which was pretty vague. You didn't say anything about "my list". It would have been very self explanatory if you had...but you didn't. So, I asked if you were talking about the queue...and you said it was "not a hard concept to grasp". Saying "not a hard concept to grasp" is pretty hostile. Any time I've known someone to use that phrase, it has been used as an insult to someone's intelligence. Choose your words more carefully in the future, and say what you mean. Because I was pretty sure you were being unnecessarily hostile...and I still do think that was your intention...and now I think you're just laughing it off.

Well, you're wrong. I wasn't being hostile. I may have been blunt, but not hostile. I assumed it was a simple question, I guess it wasn't. Be nice if others would chime in and say if they understood what I said, beause the "list feature" isn't too much paraphrasing of "my list feature".

I am laughing it off, because you actually went into dick/defensive mode just like you always do when someome retorts your posts because you mistrude when they're actually saying.

Ugh I'm done trying to explain myself to an idiot half the world away.

You didn't like Titus? I thought he was pretty entertaining throughout both seasons. I thought Tina Fey's character was annoying.

Kimmy Schmidt was a good show actually. Well rated on Netflix, but quite underrated elsewhere.

Way too late with replying because I've only just seen this, but I was starting to dislike Titus more and more based on how selfish and unreasonable he is. It's funny, but at some point I just started to wonder if he's just a horrible person or not.

Not sure how I feel about the Luke Cage series. The trailer just makes me think he's not a strong enough character for his own show. I could never get behind Jessica Jones for the same reason. Watched about half of JJ and then decided that I just really didn't care about the character at all. I think Luke Cage is going to be very similar.

Watched Audrie and Daisy since I knew Daisy's current boyfriend in high school. She was even at my senior prom. Horrible shit happened to her. *Censored* the Maryville police. Sheriff deadass says at one point that having sex with an unconscious body isn't rape. These are the people enforcing the law in this country. These are the people supposedly protecting the people in this country. Recommend people watch but it will piss you off.

Thinking I'm going to give 'Stranger Things' another viewing, until something better comes along. Besides, the next season of 'House of Cards' probably won't be around until 2017...

Luke Cage tomorrow? Idk if you like gritty comic book stuff, but the Marvel Netflix Original shows have been an absolute pleasure.

Thinking I'm going to give 'Stranger Things' another viewing, until something better comes along. Besides, the next season of 'House of Cards' probably won't be around until 2017...

Luke Cage tomorrow? Idk if you like gritty comic book stuff, but the Marvel Netflix Original shows have been an absolute pleasure.

Oh... I completely forgot that show was launching this soon. Yeah, that's definitely on my radar... when it comes to gritty comic book stuff, I'm a huge fan.

Not sure how I feel about the Luke Cage series. The trailer just makes me think he's not a strong enough character for his own show. I could never get behind Jessica Jones for the same reason. Watched about half of JJ and then decided that I just really didn't care about the character at all. I think Luke Cage is going to be very similar.

You're the only one.

JJ was a strong character. Not to mention that the villain was also one of Marvel's strongest...

Both characters have decades of backstory and flavor that shows use to their advantage. Neither one of them are weak characters and now having watched all 3 Defender series, I'm content with how Marvel have portrayed them on screen.

Personally I think Luke Cage was the weakest of the three so far, I thought the main villain of the piece was average (on par with the Marvel movies then) and it dragged on for a bit too long. I really loved the darkness of Jessica Jones I thought Kilgrave was a phenomenal villain with a rich history and a superpower that was so damn subtle, but so damn effective. I love Daredevil for its action and the richness of the Daredevil world encompassing The Hand & Elektra & The Punisher.

Luke Cage on the other hand just didnt grasp me as much. I was super into learning about his backstory which was all very interesting, but the villains and the angle on black politics was just uninteresting to me.

Still, it was well done and it kept up with the quality that DD and JJ established.

You're the only one.

JJ was a strong character. Not to mention that the villain was also one of Marvel's strongest...

I HIGHLY doubt I was the only one who didn't like Jessica Jones.

I'm pretty sure that it didn't get anywhere near as many views as Daredevil. Which really says enough right there. Willing to bet that a lot of people started watching it...based on it being set in the Marvel universe...and then decided that it wasn't for them. I don't know...it's certainly a well-produced show. It just got so much into the personal life of Jessica Jones, rather than focusing on being a show about a superhero, that I just stopped caring.

And I know people around here obsess over Kilgrave, but I really hated that character. And I don't mean that he succeeded in being a good villain...I mean, I just disliked watching him. Still trying to figure out why people think he's the best villain ever. The entire basis of his character just seemed overplayed to me. He controls people's minds. Ooooh, that's pretty deep stuff. Honestly, I think UK people were just happy to see Doctor Who.

Can't comment on the Luke Cage show, because I haven't seen it yet. But, yeah...I'm apprehensive about it...because it just feels like a spinoff for a character who was already weak in Jessica Jones.

Watched the first two episodes of Narcos season 2, and the first two episodes of Luke Cage last night... thought Narcos is starting off much stronger than season 1 did, and I really like the villain in Luke Cage more than I thought I would (seeing as how that actor plays a completely different character type on House of Cards).

Luke Cage was very good. I wouldn't say it's better than DD or JJ, but I still enjoyed it.

Hate the way it ended in a way that I was left wanting more :(

You're not the first person that I've heard the same thing from... but anywho, I'll be starting episode #3 after work this afternoon.

Archived