Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That feeling when you watch all 13 episodes of House of Cards in 1 day...

Took all the restraint in the world for the wife and I to not do that this weekend... we're on episode 5. What a season so far, though! Mercy.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, just finished too. *Censored* the bad reviews, if you loved Full House then you'll definitely love this too.

yup. Jodie Sweetin got hot af too

I heard Lucha Underground is coming to Netflix, sí?

They're close, apparently. Nothing confirmed yet though.

Season Two of Daredevil is awesome so far. Such a great show. I'm four episodes in right now, and the guy from the Walking Dead is great as The Punisher. He's gotten me interested in the Punisher as whole, he makes him seem so badass. Gonna watch the movie next and see if that was any good.

Been meaning to watch Fuller House too. But without Michelle Tanner, idk how it'll be. She made the show for me as a kid, her and Uncle Jesse, but I've grown to be not very fond of John Stamos in my adult years.

Season Two of Daredevil is awesome so far. Such a great show. I'm four episodes in right now, and the guy from the Walking Dead is great as The Punisher. He's gotten me interested in the Punisher as whole, he makes him seem so badass. Gonna watch the movie next and see if that was any good.

Been meaning to watch Fuller House too. But without Michelle Tanner, idk how it'll be. She made the show for me as a kid, her and Uncle Jesse, but I've grown to be not very fond of John Stamos in my adult years.

Yeah, I love the whole antihero character they're shaping with The Punisher. Not outright making him a villain, but not making him heroic either.

But yeah, the dialogue's also been way sharper this season so far.

I've been waiting for Lucha to come to Netflix, since I don't get El Ret. I finally just said, "*Censored* it" and bought season 1 on iTunes. I'll buy season 2, when I'm done with season 1/when season 2 ends. If it does come to Netflix, then so be it. But I couldn't wait anymore. Besides, if it does come to Netflix, I'll be able to watch season 1 over again, on my TV, instead of just my laptop

I've been waiting for Lucha to come to Netflix, since I don't get El Ret. I finally just said, "*Censored* it" and bought season 1 on iTunes. I'll buy season 2, when I'm done with season 1/when season 2 ends. If it does come to Netflix, then so be it. But I couldn't wait anymore. Besides, if it does come to Netflix, I'll be able to watch season 1 over again, on my TV, instead of just my laptop

You could always just plug an HDMI cable (or even a DVI if your laptop doesn't have HDMI) into your tv and watch your shows on your tv anyway. I'm always surprised by how many people don't think to do this. :lol: I have a 20ft HDMI running from the family desktop into the living room and connected to the tv. And one of those sound wires (the light green ones) plugged into the headphone jack on the PC and then into the surround sound unit. Takes literally two seconds to set-up, and you can watch any computer stuff on your television...

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished season 2 of Kimmy Schmit. Not really my type of thing, I generally hate shows that cram jokes and gags about every popular thing that happened in the year between seasons into the script. But, however, I thought it was entertaining and harmless.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived