Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

We've got Suits, but I think there's only 3 or 4 seasons?

I haven't checked in a while, but not all of them are on our Netflix. Do you guys not have Suits at all?

Nope, we do not, unfortunately. At least, when I checked a while ago. But y'all have White Collar?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starstruck: Yeah, Kevin Spacey is *censored*ing awesome. Like, the way he just slips into being an utterly cold-hearted badass is amazing and it's even more enjoyable knowing that I am (in the most twisted way) rooting for him to work his way up to being President. Also, Zoeeeeee.... :(

I was so sad to see her go that early, despite how good that twist was.

M3J: Yeah, I believe we have all 5 seasons of White Collar. If there are 6 altogether, they just need to update it w/ the last one.

Just started watching Narcos. Heard it's hella good so we'll see.

And this topic, or something similar, did exist. I made it quite a while ago but a few of us would discuss which movie we wanted to watch on Netflix and we voted on it and all watched it that week and discussed it. Only lasted a little over a month I think but it was pretty fun.

I've watched Supernatural twice, That 70s Show, SOA, all of Family Guy, all kinds of shit.

They have all seasons of Supernatural up?

Oh, they definitely do. The last season was good IMO.

I was kind of turned off by the fact it's only 6 episodes but I've watched the first one or two & they are pretty nice.

I was sad too, but it's been entertaining. I seriously love Peter and Neal's relationship.

Yep! It's like they really do consider each other like father-son in real life, and that carried over so well in front of the camera! The way the relationship develops is pretty cool too, and the effect they have on each other. What made it work though, was Neal/Matt's ability to lay on the charm, IMO. That charisma is what made the series successful, and I'm pretty sure anyone would kill to have that kind of charm and charisma. Other things helped too, but I just can't see White Collar being as successful without Matt's ability to be so magnetic.

Moz is also likely another reason why the series was good and successful. He added comedy, yet he was still so useful. Loved June too!

Does UK Netflix have Royal Pains? I'd recommend checking it out, but honestly it gets repetitive. i like it though.

I've watched Supernatural twice, That 70s Show, SOA, all of Family Guy, all kinds of shit.

They have all seasons of Supernatural up?

Oh, they definitely do. The last season was good IMO.

I was kind of turned off by the fact it's only 6 episodes but I've watched the first one or two & they are pretty nice.

I was sad too, but it's been entertaining. I seriously love Peter and Neal's relationship.

Only up to Season 9. I watched 10 on TV, it should be up soon though, the new Season begins on October 7th I think.

Stared How To Get Away With Murder - so far it's really cool. Instantly hooked after the first episode. Just like Prison Break, Breaking Bad and Orphan Black.

So good. Viola Davis is stellar, and Laurel is also really hot.

Yep! It's like they really do consider each other like father-son in real life, and that carried over so well in front of the camera! The way the relationship develops is pretty cool too, and the effect they have on each other. What made it work though, was Neal/Matt's ability to lay on the charm, IMO. That charisma is what made the series successful, and I'm pretty sure anyone would kill to have that kind of charm and charisma. Other things helped too, but I just can't see White Collar being as successful without Matt's ability to be so magnetic.

Moz is also likely another reason why the series was good and successful. He added comedy, yet he was still so useful. Loved June too!

Does UK Netflix have Royal Pains? I'd recommend checking it out, but honestly it gets repetitive. i like it though.

Yeah, exactly, I love how Neal initially treated the pact he made with Peter as a get-out-of-jail shortcut / trick but then saw the genuine benefits in staying as an informant. Sure, it meant the anklet and radius and not truly being promised freedom the way he wanted, but it's like he felt a different kind of thrill and love in what he did alongside Peter.

Matt Bomer has a ton of charisma, and it doesn't seem like his magnetism is something he worked to build or anything; it feels fully natural. Like he was born to do roles like these, because he was terribly underused in Chuck, I feel.

June is great, they're all great. When it looked like

Moz died after the gunshot he took

, my mom and I were thinking, "No, th-this can't happen, not to this person. We need this person."

Hope they don't remove any episode of Supernatural anytime soon. :s

Yeah, and if you see bloopers, you can see that Matt is more of an immature joking type of guy rather than suavely charismatic. He should have been Superman over any other choice tbh.

Archived