Have we heard anything about DLC?

ksdixon

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A New Generation era DLC that transitioned from the Hogan, Warrior, Randy Savage, Roddy Piper and Ric Flair era to Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Diesel, Razor Ramon, Sycho Sid, 1-2-3 Kid, Yokozuna, Owen Hart, British Bulldog (dread lock version), All-American Lex Luger, Crush, Doink, Jerry Lawler, Goldust, Ahmed Johnson, Jeff Jarrett, Bob Backlund (loved crazy Bob), Alundra Blayze, Bull Nakano, etc. would be a fun and different group to include than the usual names we are used to seeing.

I think early deranged Mankind and Hunter Hearst Helmsley as well as Marc Mero with Sable could also be grouped with that era since they were part of that transition period before the Attitude Era kicked off.

Missing Attitude Stars

Big Bossman

Road Dogg

Val Venis

Edge

Christian

Mark Henry

2 Cool

Dudleys

Hardys

Kurt Angle

Mideon

Viscre

Test

There were alot more people on the roster during the AE :P

Edge, Christian and Mark Henry are confirmed to be in^^

I am thinking we may see a ecw pack, with the announcements today. Seems pointless to have the arena without some extra stars,, but it would not be the first time. I could see rvd,sabu,Dudley's,rhyno, and maybe sandman. Now I am hoping we see more current roster/nxt slots, but I have a strong feeling the remainder currents will go to divas, which is fine as well. This would be my breakdown outside of that. I would take any of these.

Attitude pack-Val venis,al snow, road dogg Steve Blackman, gangrel,hardcore holly

Divas pack-Charlotte,Sasha, Bailey,Becky lynch,Alexis bliss

Nxt pack-mojo rawley,bull Dempsey, Blake,Murphy,Samoa Joe,Corey graves,Solomon Crowe

Then/now Gimmick pack-boogeyman,doink,matadores,hurricane,IRS

I have to assume that the divas will be a guaranteed pack. They may have only just debuted on Raw not too long ago, but they've been tearing the house down on NXT for as long as I can remember, and the game has other NXT people like Enzo and Cass in, so...that's kind of a head scratcher. Only explanation is that they will be DLC. Hopefully even day one.

Attitude pack - Val Venis, Big Bossman, Gangrel, Road Dogg, Test. If more, maybe some guys like Mideon, Viscera, Al Snow, Too Cool, Hardcore Holly, Headbangers, or Steve Blackman.

WCW pack - Goldberg, Scott Hall, Stevie Ray, Rey Mysterio Jr., Eddie Guerrero, Dean Malenko, Sid Viscous and maybe the Steiner Brothers.

Current/Nxt pack - Los Matadores, Charlotte, Sasha, Becky Lynch, Samoa Joe, Dudleys, Rhyno, and some others that were already mentioned.

Moves pack

A Showcase or two

Season Pass Exclusive - Owen Hart or Kurt Angle (Wishful thinking)

*Side note* - It would be interesting to include a monday night wars or invasion style showcase. It may be weird without the Hardyz and Hogan but still alot of potential to get the guys I mentioned above it :) Unfortunately most of this is probably a stretch but doable.

Would be nice to get an Dusty Rhodes & Roddy Piper showcase. Even if both only cover their WWE careers, both would be fun to play through & give us intresting roster additions via DLC. Would have to skip Snuka though

I would love this for Dusty! You could add in Superstar Graham, Harley Race, Kevin Sullivan, Terry Funk, Nikita Koloff and a bunch of crazy legends.

I know the following is a lot to ask for but it would make the roster perfect for me...

1. Season Pass Exclusive - Samoa Joe
  2. WCW - Arn Anderson, Dean Malenko, Goldberg, Ric Flair (retro), Harlem Heat (Booker T & Stevie Ray)
  3. nWo - Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Syxx, Randy Savage, The Giant & Curt Hennig
  4. Hall of Fame - Eddie Guerrero, Ted DiBiase, Mr. Perfect, Roddy Piper, Dusty Rhodes & Yokozuna
  5. Tag Team Greats - Legion of Doom (Hawk & Animal), New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg & Billy Gunn) & Edge & Christian (retro)
  6. Divas Revolution - Lita, Trish Stratus, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Bayley & Sasha Banks
  7. WWE / NXT - William Regal, Rhyno, Blake, Murphy, Alexa Bliss & Los Matadores (Diego & Fernando)
  8. ECW - Rob Van Dam, Terry Funk, Sabu, The Sandman, Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray & D-Von)

Then later on down the line is the Hulk Hogan fiasco goes away, we'll get a Hulkamania Pack including (Hulk Hogan 80's, Hollywood Hogan & Hulk Hogan current)

I know the following is a lot to ask for but it would make the roster perfect for me...

1. Season Pass Exclusive - Samoa Joe
  2. WCW - Arn Anderson, Dean Malenko, Goldberg, Ric Flair (retro), Harlem Heat (Booker T & Stevie Ray)
  3. nWo - Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Syxx, Randy Savage, The Giant & Curt Hennig
  4. Hall of Fame - Eddie Guerrero, Ted DiBiase, Mr. Perfect, Roddy Piper, Dusty Rhodes & Yokozuna
  5. Tag Team Greats - Legion of Doom (Hawk & Animal), New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg & Billy Gunn) & Edge & Christian (retro)
  6. Divas Revolution - Lita, Trish Stratus, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Bayley & Sasha Banks
  7. WWE / NXT - William Regal, Rhyno, Blake, Murphy, Alexa Bliss & Los Matadores (Diego & Fernando)
  8. ECW - Rob Van Dam, Terry Funk, Sabu, The Sandman, Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray & D-Von)

Then later on down the line is the Hulk Hogan fiasco goes away, we'll get a Hulkamania Pack including (Hulk Hogan 80's, Hollywood Hogan & Hulk Hogan current)

now this list is something that would ensure me picking up the game. Add Sid since he was in the mix with Austin/Brett and ensure LOD...then the rest are golden selections

• Season Pass Exclusive - Samoa Joe
  • WCW - Arn Anderson, Dean Malenko, Goldberg, Ric Flair (retro), Harlem Heat (Booker T & Stevie Ray)
  • nWo - Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Syxx, Randy Savage, The Giant & Curt Hennig
  • Hall of Fame - Eddie Guerrero, Ted DiBiase, Mr. Perfect, Roddy Piper, Dusty Rhodes & Yokozuna
  • Tag Team Greats - Legion of Doom (Hawk & Animal), New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg & Billy Gunn) & Edge & Christian (retro)
  • Divas Revolution - Lita, Trish Stratus, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Bayley & Sasha Banks
  • WWE / NXT - William Regal, Rhyno, Blake, Murphy, Alexa Bliss & Los Matadores (Diego & Fernando)
  • ECW - Rob Van Dam, Terry Funk, Sabu, The Sandman, Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray & D-Von)

Ummm..that's actually like the same thing i was thinking LOL. I think they already announced the wcw Giant /Paul Wight. He has to be in it for when he made his debut at the Valentines Day Massacre ppv ...i believe.

Archived