Have we heard anything about DLC?

ksdixon

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree...I think we all agree that it just feels like the time is right and the company is right and the developing team is right to get a proper ECW pack done with all those key guys. Raven could always be a WCW alumni too, as I admit, that's where I first saw the Raven character, myself.

A random addition I'd like them to make for that would be Balls Mahoney, though. I was excited to see what a Balls Mahoney model would look like in a game, after all that time he remained employed for "ECW on SciFi". I thought he'd HAVE to be in one of the games, but I don't think he was employed anymore in time to make SvR2008 with the rest of the Originals...shame. I think they could try to make him from that era, with that awesome t-shirt they had made for him. I'd pop...and it'd be so unexpected to most people.

I could tell you what i heard, but then i could be lying & you might cry & not be happy with my answer. Which is sarcastic. So sarcastic you might make a threat or say something insulting back.

They are going to have Virgil as the one & only DLC. You don't like it. Well its tough s***

lol I'd actually kinda begrudgingly pop if they made people pay for a Season Pass just to give us Virgil and run off with our money.

But at this point, with this roster and all these new feature announcements, I'd even pop for a Barry Horrowitz model. As long they only improved on everything and didn't remove anything vital to us, everything else just seems extra at this point, and there's still plenty news to go.

I agree...I think we all agree that it just feels like the time is right and the company is right and the developing team is right to get a proper ECW pack done with all those key guys. Raven could always be a WCW alumni too, as I admit, that's where I first saw the Raven character, myself.

A random addition I'd like them to make for that would be Balls Mahoney, though. I was excited to see what a Balls Mahoney model would look like in a game, after all that time he remained employed for "ECW on SciFi". I thought he'd HAVE to be in one of the games, but I don't think he was employed anymore in time to make SvR2008 with the rest of the Originals...shame. I think they could try to make him from that era, with that awesome t-shirt they had made for him. I'd pop...and it'd be so unexpected to most people.

Raven has no chance, he's on bad terms with WWE

I suppose WWE could add the Blue Blazer to the game. Its a character they own and while Owen did play the role there was the odd time Jeff jarrett doned the suit in matches so they could use that as a cop out if Martha complained.

ha, and Jeff Jarrett's odds of getting into a WWE game aren't much better/worse than Owen's!

I suppose WWE could add the Blue Blazer to the game. Its a character they own and while Owen did play the role there was the odd time Jeff jarrett doned the suit in matches so they could use that as a cop out if Martha complained.

ha, and Jeff Jarrett's odds of getting into a WWE game aren't much better/worse than Owen's!

That wasent really the point I was getting at. If Martha did complain about Blazer being in the point I was making was they could say its not a Owen Hart version its somebody else.

I seem to recall in 98/99 time when Owen & Jeff were in a angle and the Blazer still ran out, so they could just say its someone else.

In fact I think I may have even recalled a black wrestler donned the suit at one time? No idea who it was but only guy I could think of was D Lo Brown at the time.

That wasent really the point I was getting at. If Martha did complain about Blazer being in the point I was making was they could say its not a Owen Hart version its somebody else.

I seem to recall in 98/99 time when Owen & Jeff were in a angle and the Blazer still ran out, so they could just say its someone else.

In fact I think I may have even recalled a black wrestler donned the suit at one time? No idea who it was but only guy I could think of was D Lo Brown at the time.

The coloured guy in the Blazer suit was Koko B. Ware from what I read.

If Goldbergs DLC with a Showcase we will get WWE alt attires and stuff.

Goldberg DLC showcase would be insane. Elimination Chamber at SummerSlam 03 says hello.

If Goldbergs DLC with a Showcase we will get WWE alt attires and stuff.

Goldberg DLC showcase would be insane. Elimination Chamber at SummerSlam 03 says hello.

Well that was the early rumour about it being a WWE themed one not WCW,

- I hope there is still going to be an 'Unlock Everything' option. I loath having to go through MyCareer mode to unlock wrestlers or upgrade CAW stats. And I don't want to spend money on Virtual Currency for things like CAW appearence parts, moves either (have no experience of other sports games, do not know how VC works).

- As a side note, does anyone know why they have forward-ported pretty much all WWE 2K15 Roster/DLC onto WWE 2K16. Is there not going to be any DLC wrestlers? I've seen Pre-Order Digital Deluxe edition go up on PSN, with Pre-Order Terminator, but haven't heard anything regarding a Season Pass.

A storymode should be the only thing to unlock wrestlers.

Why? It is because that's how you like to unlock moves and characters? If so, that's great, but no one should be forced to unlock wrestlers that way if they don't want to.

I feel keeping it as an option is best. Take it or leave it. No one's forced either way.

Archived