Have we heard anything about DLC?

ksdixon

- I hope there is still going to be an 'Unlock Everything' option. I loath having to go through MyCareer mode to unlock wrestlers or upgrade CAW stats. And I don't want to spend money on Virtual Currency for things like CAW appearence parts, moves either (have no experience of other sports games, do not know how VC works).

- As a side note, does anyone know why they have forward-ported pretty much all WWE 2K15 Roster/DLC onto WWE 2K16. Is there not going to be any DLC wrestlers? I've seen Pre-Order Digital Deluxe edition go up on PSN, with Pre-Order Terminator, but haven't heard anything regarding a Season Pass.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- I hope there is still going to be an 'Unlock Everything' option. I loath having to go through MyCareer mode to unlock wrestlers or upgrade CAW stats. And I don't want to spend money on Virtual Currency for things like CAW appearence parts, moves either (have no experience of other sports games, do not know how VC works).

- As a side note, does anyone know why they have forward-ported pretty much all WWE 2K15 Roster/DLC onto WWE 2K16. Is there not going to be any DLC wrestlers? I've seen Pre-Order Digital Deluxe edition go up on PSN, with Pre-Order Terminator, but haven't heard anything regarding a Season Pass.

A storymode should be the only thing to unlock wrestlers.

Maybe back in the days of SYM and HCTP where the game rosters were much better, and wrestling in general was more interesting. Back then I didn't mind running through the Season Mode.

But since WWE got crap (in my opinion) around 2004, I've loved Action Replay MAX, GameShark, XPLODER etc, and later the Season Pass "Unlock All" option for letting me unlock all wrestlers right out of the gate.

Maybe back in the days of SYM and HCTP where the game rosters were much better, and wrestling in general was more interesting. Back then I didn't mind running through the Season Mode.

But since WWE got crap (in my opinion) around 2004, I've loved Action Replay MAX, GameShark, XPLODER etc, and later the Season Pass "Unlock All" option for letting me unlock all wrestlers right out of the gate.

I used to love the PS2 days when we had AR Max especially when you could have a finisher as a regular move.

I guess we'll get an NXT dlc of Joe, Crews, Dana, Gable & Jordan. Hopefully they don't do something cheap like put Bayley or any of the Horsewomen on dlc.

Can see if being quite likely that the Horsewomen will be part of a NXT dlc pack, with them being in the current spotlight it gives people an incentive to download them and make 2k more money, probably the following (providing they any arent in next week) being most likely if said pack were to happen

Samoa Joe

Rhyno

Baron Corbin

Big Cass

Enzo Amore

Blake

Murphy

Sasha Banks

Bayley

Charlotte

Becky Lynch

Alexa Bliss

Carmella

People are assuming there will be an NXT Pack of some sort...a Legends/Alumni pack of some sort...an ECW or Invasion-themed pack...and 2 or 3 DLC Showcases that will feature DLC of their own, of course...

The NXT Pack and atleast 1 DLC Showcase seem the most likely. Everything is speculation for another week or two, though.

I would only like knowing what all is gonna be in so I can have a good idea who to collect pictures for, to make CAWs of. But they're doing and have done a great job of teasing this game to even the most diehard of it's fanbase. They've truly got something for everyone with this release, and there's still plenty we don't know.

With all the people who are included in the main game, I think the DLC is going to be some awesome shit. Pretty much has to be some interesting people, since everyone I can even think of having otherwise is already in the main game.

or it's going to be Virgil, Michael Cole, Jim Ross, David Otunga & Linda McMahon :hqhq:

With all the people who are included in the main game, I think the DLC is going to be some awesome shit. Pretty much has to be some interesting people, since everyone I can even think of having otherwise is already in the main game.

or it's going to be Virgil, Michael Cole, Jim Ross, David Otunga & Linda McMahon :hqhq:

Not gonna lie, that would be a cool DLC pack IMO. I love using people like them.

Not gonna lie, that would be a cool DLC pack IMO. I love using people like them.

I knew you were going to say that

I knew you were going to say that
Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the "everyone should be playable" philosophy. :lol:

I support everyone being playable as well...but paying for a pack of just those types would be some soggy butthole.

If it's under Season Pass and the rest of the packs are awesome, I wouldn't mind.

Not like that somehow makes it free. Would still be money spent for a pretty shit pack.

Technically it would. It would show up as free on the PSN Store if ya had the season pass. :P In all seriousness, I honestly wouldn't mind if it was part of a package deal like that. It would be shit on its own though.

I expect Dudleys to be DLC. For some reason, I don't think they made the main game, even though Bubba returned way back at the Rumble and there was probably talks of bringing them both back before it actually happened on Raw. Would be a bummer if they had this awesome roster with all of these AE people and the Dudleys weren't in at all. And LOD. I don't recall if they've been confirmed or not, but I would gladly take LOD and Dudleys in a tag team pack.

Archived