$7 Off WWE2k16 For Amazon Prime Members

Jealous

Not sure how long it's lasting but if you have a prime account you can pre-order today and they take $6.97 off of the total. With the free 2 day shipping for release date delivery. It's probably the best deal online right now. I had to cancel my original pre-order then order again to get the discount. Just letting anybody know who's interested :)

Good deal but you can save more with the Best Buy Gamers Club. WWE 2K16 would only be $47.99 with it. You save 20 off of game for 2 years and it's only $30 for 2 years. You'd make that back by just purchasing 2 games. A lot of times you get $10 Reward Points for just pre-ordering too.

Not sure how long it's lasting but if you have a prime account you can pre-order today and they take $6.97 off of the total. With the free 2 day shipping for release date delivery. It's probably the best deal online right now. I had to cancel my original pre-order then order again to get the discount. Just letting anybody know who's interested :)

You don't need to cancel your order.. I order back in July and it still gave me the discount...

You don't need to cancel your order.. I order back in July and it still gave me the discount...

Mine didn't so I went and did it the other way.

Mine didn't so I went and did it the other way.

When I first checked it it didn't say anything then a few hours I checked again and it had the discount...

Thank you!!! It worked. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived