Jimmy Snuka Could Be Charged With Murder Today

Rekka_No_Ryo

How did it take 32 years...

He wont survive any life sentences, should he even get one at this point. He'd last like 5 years.

Not paying that 500k means he's not faced any punishment yet.

Ah change of story in auto biography. Okay.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it's pretty much a given he did it, but they never charged him for a prison sentence? Okay, cool, let's keep some murderer appear on TV for over three decades, fine.

Why just throw WWE under the bus? why not every other promotion he appear on since 1983.

Sure, why not.

I don't know...I don't want to throw the book at Snuka if this dude really didn't kill her. I mean...if she had a really bad concussion, she could have fallen down more than once and that would explain having different cuts on her...and the hotel people even said that he seemed genuinely concerned for her. And the dude was surely both drunk and high on some stuff, so that could explain his confusing account of the fall. And they say right there that she had injuries consistent with a moving head hitting a stationary object...not the other way around. Only way that Snuka could have abused her in such a way would have been to grab her head and slam it against something. I just don't know.

So it's pretty much a given he did it, but they never charged him for a prison sentence? Okay, cool, let's keep some murderer appear on TV for over three decades, fine.

Why just throw WWE under the bus? why not every other promotion he appear on since 1983.

Yeah! Let's go after ECW as well and try to put them out of business. Only then will justice be served!

Some people will take this as a joke, which it is not...

If I was Snuka, I would go to the top of a really high building, yell "Super Fly" and do one last splash. Because, *Censored* it. I don't want Snuka to do this. I want the dude to get cleared of this and live a happy life. But, if I was him, yeah...

Didn't he get part of his stomach removed last week due to cancer? Dude won't be around much longer most likely, life sentence or not.

They are wasting time and money charging him again.

That's kinda why I feel bad. It's almost a laughable situation.

Maybe Trips isn't happy with the way Vince is running things, but knows he won't step down and is trying to force a retirement/abdication by starting off these scandals. Someone told the media About Hogans racism, someone has helped the police take another look at the Snuka case...

I'm just saying, maybe Trips wants to get rid of Vince by causing chaos.

Then again, could be Rikishi.

Maybe Trips isn't happy with the way Vince is running things, but knows he won't step down and is trying to force a retirement/abdication by starting off these scandals. Someone told the media About Hogans racism, someone has helped the police take another look at the Snuka case...

Jet fuels can't melt steel beams.

He did it, for the Game.

Well the problem with Snuka is that he has told the story numerous times over various interviews with the story always evolving.

Well the problem with Snuka is that he has told the story numerous times over various interviews with the story always evolving.

You can recount every detail of something that happened 30 years ago? Because I sure as hell can't. For one, because I'm not even 30 yeat...but also, because I can't even recount every detail of something that happened 10 years ago.

His statement to the police after the incident was already different from what he told a few people at the hospital as to what had happened and even after that a priest at the hospital got a totally different story from the two he already told. He got away with it when it happened he should have stopped talking about it because according to this article the fact that he kept bring it up and giving new info lead to the police reopening the case.

Archived