Reporter and Cameraman killed live on air in Virginia.

rtegedg

Its not a weird way of thinking its just people trying to do anything to get the confederate flag back. Im commenting on it beacause 6 people on my facebook feed posted the same exact thing.

I feel like him connecting the confederate flag in the church shootings and the fact that this was a black and gay dude apparently to be sort of weird.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was making a joke but even if he did do this with a rainbow flag involved somehow the link between the rainbow flag and the confederate flag is just totally unjust. The rainbow flag is associated with LGBT people, personally i have no idea why but it is what it is, in reality it represents a rainbow. Simple as. The confederate flag represents the time that half of the country split off, and started a war over owning people of a certain skin color. Really think about that. People actually died to have the right to own another human life. The confederate flag after the war was over just simple should not exist, the country doesn't exist anymore and never will exist again. Not one single soul alive today was alive during the civil war so they shouldn't have the flag. People linking this to the church shooting are grasping for straws.

To those who defend the flag, the Civil War occurred for several reasons, not just for slavery. Confederate flag also represents the way of Southern life, and it's not necessarily racist. I forgot most of the points used to defend the flag.

Its not a weird way of thinking its just people trying to do anything to get the confederate flag back. Im commenting on it beacause 6 people on my facebook feed posted the same exact thing.

Same. So stupid. I'd comment on the comparison thing, but I'm no better.

Oh and one thing I don't get is that the local police here are now saying that letters found in his apartment about how he was connected to the 9/11 attacks and stuff....I hate how they bring irrelevant stuff like that into something so different.

Oh and one thing I don't get is that the local police here are now saying that letters found in his apartment about how he was connected to the 9/11 attacks and stuff....I hate how they bring irrelevant stuff like that into something so different.

If the guy who commited these murders wrote that himself that he was connected to the 9/11 terrorist attacks then it's not random at all. It shows the guy was more loony than we thought.

If the guy who commited these murders wrote that himself that he was connected to the 9/11 terrorist attacks then it's not random at all. It shows the guy was more loony than we thought.

I worded that badly but here's the exact quote

Based on careful scrutiny of those writings and evidence seized from his apartment, it is apparent that Flanagan very closely identified with individuals who have committed domestic acts of violence and mass murder, as well as the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the U.S.

Archived