Reporter and Cameraman killed live on air in Virginia.

rtegedg

He is alive

Good. Let him suffer.

He's dead now you're a bit late mate

I know I posted later that he was dead

Was talking to Lightning...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is alive

Good. Let him suffer.

He's dead now you're a bit late mate

Coward.

No need to call Muur that in this thread. We have better threads for that.

I was talking about the guy who killed those people and then turned the gun on himself. He's the one I'm calling a coward. Not Muur.

Guys I just wanted to say something...I'm actually from a place in this viewing area near Roanoke and this whole situation is heartbreaking. I was actually watching this live as it happened before I went to school and I love approximately 10 miles from Bridgewater (where the shooting was) and the man that shot to two newscasters basically said he shot them because he got fired and said it was because of racism. Another thing is during the police chase, he swerved off the road into the median and crashed. The news and media say that he shot himself then was rushed to the hospital but a couple of people recording the incident from the BBC were told to delete the footage of the man "shooting himself". Under no reason if the man happened to kill himself would the police want the man to kill himself so there's some speculation that a police officer shot him and they don't want the whole thing to blow up because "he's black and defenseless and a police officer shot him". Just thought I would tell you guys that. RIP to Allison and Adam.

And also this morning and afternoon on the news they had a memorial for them and it was so sad seeing the whole news station in tears on TV over some idiots choice.

Yes they say they are alive... the bullets are blank...

And think a white man who took a picture with the Confederate Flag shot up a church and people go crazy saying ban it. A Gay black man shoots three white people and those who said ban the Confederate say nothing about that. Its called being a Hypocrite

And think a white man who took a picture with the Confederate Flag shot up a church and people go crazy saying ban it. A Gay black man shoots three white people and those who said ban the Confederate say nothing about that. Its called being a Hypocrite

That is the stupidest thing I have ever read in my entire life. Congratulations.

That is the stupidest thing I have ever read in my entire life. Congratulations.

I agree

Why was that Chruch shooting thing brought in here. Wtf

lmao

You know what I mean. A race war started after the church shooting but not one here. Didn't know how to phrase it. Sorry if I pissed anyone off. All lives matter to me. We are all humans

Looking back at my previous post I see how stupid it did sound

what the

how is it being a hypocrite?

I think he's talking about how the media quickly labeled the church shooting an act of racism while they said about this incident with the TV reporters that it was a mentally unstable guy when he clearly had racist motivations behind what he did. That white kid that shot up that church wasn't exactly the most mentally stable guy around.

Im just going to let a couple of stuff off my chest here and I'm sorry if this offends anybody but anybody who thinks that this is fake is clearly *censored*ing stupid as shit. If you think that this whole thing is fake then come down here to Roanoke and say that to the mourning families and fellow colleagues that are grieving live on air about this. Our whole community is still shocked and mourning the deaths of these 2 young reporters. Absolutely nothing was fake or staged about this whole thing and instead of making up bullshit theories about these things can people just accept the fact that some piece of scum of this Earth murdered 2 reporters for no reason except to make his dumbass get "revenge" for causing his own life choices to go to hell.

Was making a joke but even if he did do this with a rainbow flag involved somehow the link between the rainbow flag and the confederate flag is just totally unjust. The rainbow flag is associated with LGBT people, personally i have no idea why but it is what it is, in reality it represents a rainbow. Simple as. The confederate flag represents the time that half of the country split off, and started a war over owning people of a certain skin color. Really think about that. People actually died to have the right to own another human life. The confederate flag after the war was over just simple should not exist, the country doesn't exist anymore and never will exist again. Not one single soul alive today was alive during the civil war so they shouldn't have the flag. People linking this to the church shooting are grasping for straws.

Was making a joke but even if he did do this with a rainbow flag involved somehow the link between the rainbow flag and the confederate flag is just totally unjust. The rainbow flag is associated with LGBT people, personally i have no idea why but it is what it is, in reality it represents a rainbow. Simple as. The confederate flag represents the time that half of the country split off, and started a war over owning people of a certain skin color. Really think about that. People actually died to have the right to own another human life. The confederate flag after the war was over just simple should not exist, the country doesn't exist anymore and never will exist again. Not one single soul alive today was alive during the civil war so they shouldn't have the flag. People linking this to the church shooting are grasping for straws.

Ok. I agree with the first two and last two sentences, but the rest of this post is ignorance.

Edit: I am just going to leave it at that. There was no reason to bring the rainbow flag or the chruch shooting here like this, so I wont dicuss it further in here

Archived