Reporter and Cameraman killed live on air in Virginia.

rtegedg

It's funny how a person that hasn't shot a gun in their life has any sort of opinion on the matter. Not to mention, someone that lives in another country. lol

And I've never shot any living thing in my life, so nice assumption.

I was making a stereotype joke and to add to that, I said you were shooting cans... not living things.

you also assumed I've never shot a gun ;)

Water gun mate ;)

Anyway I'm done derailing this thread, RIP to the two who lost their lives from a gun crazy maniac.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never thought I'd see the day when in a thread in which Muur is contributing there is somebody else coming across as a bigger idiot.

Ohhh kill em

My choice of words probably a tad inappropriate there. But yeah, heres the fundamental problem with america on full view. So sad this has to happen.

If I can't have an opinion on American gun laws because I live in the UK, does that also mean I can't have an opinion on US sports? good, they suck tbh.

And fu Herb ;(

Except most spouting gun control don't have common sense. All they know how to say is gun control. They create no argument on how to have better gun control. Just take everyone's guns away.

No because many countries actually do have gun control so we use those countries as examples of how gun control can be implemented into a country like the USA. It's not rocket science bruh. It's as simple as having a gun license.

Except most spouting gun control don't have common sense. All they know how to say is gun control. They create no argument on how to have better gun control. Just take everyone's guns away.

lol ok

Why? Their opinions don't matter. The people that live in America, their opinions don't matter. The NRA is powerful as *Censored*, and all they have to do is swing a little bit of money around.

You're off on a bit of a tangent here. Just saying.

Not really. It's so easy for all of you to say gun control, but it's not as simple as that. Even if we wanted stricter gun laws, the NRA would fight it, we would lose. Simple. Obama has been trying to get more strict gun laws since Sandy Hook. What has happen since? NOTHING.

Still baffling that gun control hasn't been implemented in America. Those videos are horrific.

Yeah, because gun control is going to stop people like this from killing, right?

Not to derail the topic but... yes? Easy access to gun absolutely increases killings like this. It doesn't eliminate murder, but since it's harder to kill people, it lowers the amount. Like... that's just logical and also proven elsewhere. Even in relative terms to smaller populations.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion whether you think it matters or not. Quite frankly, most of this is off topic nonsense but gun control is going to come up every time there is an incident like this. That's just the way it is. You're argument is that whats the point of debating it when nothings going to happen anyway? Well it's that kind of attitude which means nothing will happen and all you're doing is feeding into that self fulfilling prophecy which america and many other countries get themselves in, whatever the topic is. This is about two people who have tragically lost their lives for something which can be prevented(see many other countries). the people in this topic want it to be prevented like I'm sure everybody does and everytime something like this happens people should be up in arms because it really does not need to happen. My argument isn't any less significant because I don't know exactly how to implement gun control. I'm saying the people who get paid to think should hmmmm..start thinking?

Don't derail the thread any further, please.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion whether you think it matters or not. Quite frankly, most of this is off topic nonsense but gun control is going to come up every time there is an incident like this. That's just the way it is. You're argument is that whats the point of debating it when nothings going to happen anyway? Well it's that kind of attitude which means nothing will happen and all you're doing is feeding into that self fulfilling prophecy which america and many other countries get themselves in, whatever the topic is. This is about two people who have tragically lost their lives for something which can be prevented(see many other countries). the people in this topic want it to be prevented like I'm sure everybody does and everytime something like this happens people should be up in arms because it really does not need to happen. My argument isn't any less significant because I don't know exactly how to implement gun control. I'm saying the people who get paid to think should hmmmm..start thinking?

I'd like to continue discussing this, but in a suitable topic.

The previously filmed season finale of Mr. Robot contains a graphic scene similar in nature to today’s tragic events in Virginia. Out of respect to the victims, their families and colleagues, and our viewers, we are postponing tonight’s episode. Our thoughts go out to all those affected during this difficult time.

What a douche hat.

And no, I'm not saying the show is more important than the lives of those people. *censored*er just went and made shit personal.

Archived