Austin Showcase Covers Entire Career

nystyle

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not so sure a showcase for current stars is needed. I mean they are in the game and well you could do their feuds in a storymode.

you can say the same thing about every showcase. Just put the wrestlers in the game and then "do it yourself".

Unvierse Era showcases would still give us alot alternate attires, themes and entrances.

Not so sure a showcase for current stars is needed. I mean they are in the game and well you could do their feuds in a storymode.

A good feud is a good feud, regardless of era. I consider myself a legends fan, but Im happy to play through a decent current era feud. Especially when I wouldn't have watched all of it on TV.

So Austin showcase is his ENTIRE career WCW-ECW-WWE *censored*ing awesome news, amazing arena choices this year

A good feud is a good feud, regardless of era. I consider myself a legends fan, but Im happy to play through a decent current era feud. Especially when I wouldn't have watched all of it on TV.

So Austin showcase is his ENTIRE career WCW-ECW-WWE *censored*ing awesome news, amazing arena choices this year

Where was this confirmed? I really do hope that's the case

Where was this confirmed? I really do hope that's the case

Operationsports article.

http://www.operationsports.com/features/2309/wwe-2k16-hands-on-impressions/

Oh hell, I'm usually not that excited to see what we get in showcase like modes, but as someone that grew up enjoying Austins early work I'm ready. not going to get my hopes up, but I'm hoping to see his run with the dangerous alliance. I'm curious if they are going to attempt the strap match, if only as a showcase exclusive. Hoping it's not just one or two highlights, but having a classic wcw set, and having a seemingly complete current wwe roster, I may be getting my hands on some classic wcw cas.

If the Austin/McMahon feud is included, hopefully Big Bossman makes it in. Also have my fingers crossed that Big Evil Undertaker and Ken Shamrock are in as well. I don't have my hopes on any of those 3, maybe only Taker if anyone.

Archived