Austin Showcase Covers Entire Career

nystyle

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't see 2K doing the beginning years where he had a feud with Chris Adams in that small fed. I hope they don't include PN News, remember that scaffold match he had with Austin? lol.

If it covers the important parts that means we'll have...

Bobby Eaton(hell yeah!)

Brian Pillman(Hollywood Blondes)

Steamboat(great feud in WCW)

Jim Duggan

Arn Anderson(hopefully)

Barry Windham

Obviously its his WWE career.

So Savio Vega should be in.

nWo was confirmed out by like king moe or wwe2kinsider....the same people that told us about the undertaker special edition.

So basically nothing was confirmed. This isn't how confirmation works. Until you hear it from an official source it's nothing but a rumor. Official sources confirmed Hogan was out. Some guy said nWo was out, and that guy might have some validity, but that's it. They aren't official and just because they were right about something doesn't mean they'll always be right. Check your sources.

Anyway, it would be stupid to remove the Outsiders. They could easily do the Wrestlemania 18 match, Hogan wasn't involved. It was Austin vs Hall with Nash outside the ring.

The showcase will more than likely cover his WWE career as Stone Cold, because that's what people care about. It'll probably span from King of the Ring '96 - Wrestlemania 19. See there, I can guess shit too. It's confirmed.

I wonder about the Scott Hall feud before his walkout. NWO was confirmed out with Hogan.

Ah man I would've loved to play Austin/Rock vs. nWo on Raw before WrestleMania 18.

the could keep hogan in as a story mode guy but he not playable in the main game

Damn that would suck balls...

They should've just kept Hogan in the game and not advertise him at all.

It sucks he put the Rock over in his final match. I don't see his showcase ending in a high note. But again they can show a ending vid where he makes the HOF. Bret should already be confirmed too. it doesnt take a genius to question it.

If they really do a good job with the video packages and tell the story like they did IRL then ending with The Rock beating Austin will work. If they rush into like in years past when they rushed near the end of a mode then it will be sloppy and disappointing.

I want hart foundation. savio, dx, pilman, vader, yoko, jake, LOD and psycho sid.

i think hart foundation,dx, taker kane and coorporation are set things

the others outside of this are the nice sweet things :)

holy sh!t

i ve read the topic again the 5 forgotten stars and after reading the name giant gonzales again and looking the highlights of the undertaker streak for hype me again on summer slam i am pretty dmN sure

the second on disc showcase or dlc will be THE STREAK Oo

1snuka

2 jake roberts (model can be used in austin showcase)

3 gonzales (5 forgotten )

4 king kong bundy( 5 forgotton)

5 diesel (kevin nash) maybee with hall in austin showcase

6 sid (model can be used in austin showcase)

7 kane(model can be used in austin showcase)

8 bossman(model can be used in austin showcase)

9 hhh(model can be used in austin showcase)

10 ric flair (is on disc)

11 big show a-train (model can be used in austin showcase)paul wight

12kane(model can be used in austin showcase)

13orton (model is on disc)

14 henry (model is on disc)

15 batista

16 edge

17 hbk(model can be used in austin showcase)

18 hbk(model can be used in austin showcase)

19hhh(model can be used in austin showcase)

20hhh (model can be used in austin showcase)

21 cm punk

21:1 lesnar(model can be used in austin showcase)and is on disc

and you can use biker taker in the stone cold showcase too holy OO

what do you think???

I want hart foundation. savio, dx, pilman, vader, yoko, jake, LOD and psycho sid.

Agreed and if it's up until his final match we could see sooooo many wrestlers from his showcase. Invasion era would be awesome to finally re-create.

holy sh!t

i ve read the topic again the 5 forgotten stars and after reading the name giant gonzales again and looking the highlights of the undertaker streak for hype me again on summer slam i am pretty dmN sure

the second on disc showcase or dlc will be THE STREAK Oo

1snuka

2 jake roberts (model can be used in austin showcase)

3 gonzales (5 forgotten )

4 king kong bundy( 5 forgotton)

5 diesel (kevin nash) maybee with hall in austin showcase

6 sid (model can be used in austin showcase)

7 kane(model can be used in austin showcase)

8 bossman(model can be used in austin showcase)

9 hhh(model can be used in austin showcase)

10 ric flair (is on disc)

11 big show a-train (model can be used in austin showcase)paul wight

12kane(model can be used in austin showcase)

13orton (model is on disc)

14 henry (model is on disc)

15 batista

16 edge

17 hbk(model can be used in austin showcase)

18 hbk(model can be used in austin showcase)

19hhh(model can be used in austin showcase)

20hhh (model can be used in austin showcase)

21 cm punk

21:1 lesnar(model can be used in austin showcase)and is on disc

and you can use biker taker in the stone cold showcase too holy OO

what do you think???

Would be awesome to play through but sadly no way CM Punk will be included

I wonder about the Scott Hall feud before his walkout. NWO was confirmed out with Hogan.

Ah man I would've loved to play Austin/Rock vs. nWo on Raw before WrestleMania 18.

the could keep hogan in as a story mode guy but he not playable in the main game

Just keep him in on the quiet. Didnt they do that one year with somebody else?

If it truly is his entire career from WCW to ECW to WWF/E I will be impressed and extremely excited to play the Showcase. I only played a small portion of both Showcases from 15 because honestly they bored me and I'm a huge CM Punk fan and I just couldn't get into them so if Austin's Showcase really is his entire career I'm all for it!

If it truly is his entire career from WCW to ECW to WWF/E I will be impressed and extremely excited to play the Showcase. I only played a small portion of both Showcases from 15 because honestly they bored me and I'm a huge CM Punk fan and I just couldn't get into them so if Austin's Showcase really is his entire career I'm all for it!

It wont be his entire career. Just his WWE one will be more likely.

If the streak makes the showcase, that would be awesome ONLY if they do it justice. Old school DLC Taker from 2k15 was an abomination. No sit up animation, also his winning cut scene is from the current model. 2k needs to avoid similar things just to make a quick buck.

I don't remember which game gave Taker the sit up animation, but that was cool. They should bring it back.

Just keep him in on the quiet. Didnt they do that one year with somebody else?

Piper in 2K14? I remember the PS1 games had create mode parts for real wrestlers (several Jeff Jarretts for some reason), and Shut Your Mouth had parts for Rey Mysterio, Sting paint, Scott Hall (teal colored unfortunately), Spider-Man, Kane's new attire, and Ken Shamrock's face if I recall.

Archived