Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nystyle

Austin Showcase Covers Entire Career

Probably just means that it features matches from the beginning, middle and end (which is common sense anyway). It definitely doesn't feature every single one of his feuds ever.

i don't see 2K doing the beginning years where he had a feud with Chris Adams in that small fed. I hope they don't include PN News, remember that scaffold match he had with Austin? lol.

If it covers the important parts that means we'll have...

Bobby Eaton(hell yeah!)

Brian Pillman(Hollywood Blondes)

Steamboat(great feud in WCW)

Jim Duggan

Arn Anderson(hopefully)

Barry Windham

Probably just means that it features matches from the beginning, middle and end (which is common sense anyway). It definitely doesn't feature every single one of his feuds ever.

yeah I know that, but figured this could very well confirm that stunning steve austin is in. I think if it was just WWF/E he would have said just his WWF/E career, but who knows. We'll have tow ait and see.

If "Stunning" Steve is in hopefully they have his feud with Ricky Steamboat. They had some good matches IMO and his tag team with Brian Pillman.

Most likely just his Stone Cold career ending at WM19, not stuff like Ringmaster or Stunning Steve.

I assume for the Owen Hart part, they simply show video footage?

If it'll cover his breef ecw run, we could see Sandman and mikey whipwreck..

I'm not holding my breath for that one..

More likely we'll Get video footage..

Had a feeling this would happen given the already done attitude Era showcase done. It only makes sense they do his whole career as they just did an Austin feature a couple games back. Austin loved his steamboat matches in wcw and his holywood blondes run a lot of possible suprised guys could be in. At this point with Owen dvd I'm almost sure he's in maybe even Dustin Rhodes?

You guys are looking too much into this. When he says entire career, he doesn't mean ENTIRE lol

Theres no way

You guys are looking too much into this. When he says entire career, he doesn't mean ENTIRE lol

Theres no way

says "entire", but doesnt mean "entire"? ok then....

Theres no way

Yes. It's like when he did his promo saying "any wrestler can challenge me" yet only mean the ones in the game.

Theres no way

Yes. It's like when he did his promo saying "any wrestler can challenge me" yet only mean the ones in the game.

haha....im not trolling you. I just thought it was funny the way it came out.

Yeah, it'll cover KOTR '96, possibly starting with that match (so Jake the Snake would be in) to Wrestlemania X9 (so Hollywood Rock would be in).

The potential is there for guys like Mike Tyson, Owen Hart, Rikishi, Scott Hall, and Big Evil Taker, as well as Kurt Angle and a shedload of InVasion guys. I'm sure we'll probably only get Rikishi and maybe Big Evil.

Theres no way

haha....im not trolling you. I just thought it was funny the way it came out.

lol I got ya.

Hopefully Ken Shamrock and Big Bossman are both included in SCSA's showcase, but I do not have my hopes up.