New Face Import Feature

Ernez

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone is good with this stuff and would help me out on at least getting my face texture, I'd mighty appreciate it. I want to use this stuff so bad but idk how really

Upload photo via logo uploader.

Done.

I just need help with the actual face texture part

that looked great.

i was only on last gen for 2k15.......i thought this kinda thing was already in the next gen versions last year?

They had a logo importer, which people used as a workaround for the shitty face morphing. I'm gonna guess that importer's in again this year, just they've now given you a tool to make the faces actually look like the texture you're putting on them.

Get ready for the thousands of times you see this.

v0CyQsM.png

I ain't even mad. As long as the rest of CAW mode is as good as this, I'll be happy with the super accurate CM Punks being made.

that looked great.

i was only on last gen for 2k15.......i thought this kinda thing was already in the next gen versions last year?

Last year we had the logo importer, which you could use to import face textures.

This year we get a mechanic that recorgnizes faces in pictures and makes a texture out of, which you can adjust then - without having to re-do the texture - to fit onto the face

Archived