TOP 5 INDY WRESTLERS WWE SHOULD SIGN

I disagree with all of them bar Adam Cole and maybe Ricochet. AJ Styles' age is the main issue for him. I just have no interest in seeing Shinsuke Nakamura in WWE, his age doesn't help either and The Young Bucks are ass.

Yeh I kind of agree with what you're saying about AJ, which is why I put him first on the list. I definately think it would benefit the younger talents having him around in the Performance Center though. Let him do a similar job to Joe and help people get over and help sell tickets/network. I couldn't see a big push for him on the main roster.

Styles, Bucks, and Nakamura all have contracts with NJPW, which I'd hardly consider an "indy" promotion. I think Ricochet is locked down with a LU contract as well. I don't think Ricochet would be a good fit for WWE anyways. He's good, but he's too indy style IMO.

I'd take Rich Swann over Ricochet. Ricochet may be a better high flyer but I feel like Swann is the more charismatic of the two

In no particular order, here are my thoughts on the matter:

Adam Cole

Ricochet

Kay Lee Ray

Donovan Dijak

Candice LeRae

I don't consider NJPW to be an indie company. They're just as big, if not bigger as WWE in Japan.

Archived