wwe submission system help

jaanugul

Hi guys I've been playing wwe2k15 for a while now and I'm having a hard time executing the submission hold I tap the x button and the meter just drains where the entire submission move doesn't even work and the guy the hold I have him in is safe and when I'm put in a submission I lose even though I push the x button. Is there any tips with the settings or how to do submissions correctly and escaping them also

Button mash, not just X but the others as well. Subs been the same since '12.

If we're talking next gen, then nope. you can only mash X in this iteration.

The submission system for 2K15 is horrendously broken i'm afraid. you WILL tap if you are so much as slightly damaged, but you need to make your opponent red to even have a shot at making them tap, even with his submission stats.

So glad it's going to be fixed in 2k16.

Using the UFC undisputed 3 system no less. I mean it's not a perfect system, but it's my favourite system i've seen used.

Using the UFC undisputed 3 system no less. I mean it's not a perfect system, but it's my favourite system i've seen used.

Ditto. Shame EA didn't use it for their terrible game.

Ditto. Shame EA didn't use it for their terrible game.

Ugh, yeah. I mean the game had potential but their submission system sucked and the game itself was completely barebones. Hard to believe but THQ made a better product.

Archived