Screenshot Topic - Update (Snapshots from Creation Suite Trailer Oct 13)

.RyeE.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyson...is just...bad. Do they not call him 'Mike Tyson' anyway? Is looking different enough to ignore the fact that it's meant to be him? Do they just call him "the special enforcer" and completely ignore that it's Mike? Also, they had Mike in WWE 13...can't they just extend whatever deal they had there? How much would they really have to pay Tyson to get his involvement?

Won't use him anyway, so I really don't care...but he looks bad. Lmao.

Tyson...is just...bad. Do they not call him 'Mike Tyson' anyway? Is looking different enough to ignore the fact that it's meant to be him? Do they just call him "the special enforcer" and completely ignore that it's Mike? Also, they had Mike in WWE 13...can't they just extend whatever deal they had there? How much would they really have to pay Tyson to get his involvement?

Won't use him anyway, so I really don't care...but he looks bad. Lmao.

THQ did. And it probably was either part of the HoF induction deal or a one time thing that cost alot

You laugh because it doesn't look like Tyson but then you seem to know that 2k couldn't use his likeness. He's not called Mike Tyson in the game and so he's replaced with a fictional caw that had the same role that Tyson did.

They should have just skipped his role though by having one regular ref and skip the Tyson cut scenes

You laugh because it doesn't look like Tyson but then you seem to know that 2k couldn't use his likeness. He's not called Mike Tyson in the game and so he's replaced with a fictional caw that had the same role that Tyson did.

They should have just skipped his role though by having one regular ref and skip the Tyson cut scenes

Ahh I didnt know that. No problems then

I've got this weird glitch where occasionally my CAW's model will screw up. Sometimes it goes straight back, sometimes it lasts for ages

Before:

adb1980a20.jpg

After:

0f4f9ad757.jpg

Also, if anyone's wondering, that ugly part on top of the chest is part of the face photo, but it's easy to get rid of either by photoshopping the picture beforehand or just using a skin coloured design, like this:

81a4a2eb67.jpg

FINALLY! All of that begging and pleading I've been doing on forums and YouTube... I've finally found a video.

t8ISTnl.jpg

But I've been told he has the ponytail in actual gameplay, which is stupid. Still, after seeing this model, I can't be too upset. He looks very, very blond. As if he stole Goldust's blonde wig.

FINALLY! All of that begging and pleading I've been doing on forums and YouTube... I've finally found a video.

t8ISTnl.jpg

But I've been told he has the ponytail in actual gameplay, which is stupid. Still, after seeing this model, I can't be too upset. He looks very, very blond. As if he stole Goldust's blonde wig.

He did kinda have stupid blonde hair when he debuted though, then I guess it faded out by the time he actually started to wrestle

Archived