Screenshot Topic - Update (Snapshots from Creation Suite Trailer Oct 13)

.RyeE.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cena_Comparison.png

The sweat looks awesome...and some of the edges (like around the mouth area) are a lot smoother and less noticeable. Nice to see that they're still trying to enhance the graphics...not just sticking with what they established in 2K15. There are actually a lot of subtle improvements between those two images, tbh.

As a last gen user I hope we get some footage even if its just like 2K15, I think the graphics were slightly improved in last gen 2K15 so it will be interesting to see if graphics have received a tweak in 2K16, I know 2K are happy to take our money with no last gen footage cos that's the kind of way they operate but I hope we see some

I'm hoping no one starts a "get current gen" flaming session but I think we are entitled to some footage

I want to see Booker T and especially if he's 2001 Booker like his render

Looks more like his 2002/early 2003 counterpart, but I would love Invasion 01 Booker!

Also if he has that cool attire he belted the crap out of Austin with at KOTR.

Morphs look slightly better it's the lighting and sweat that are truly making the new models shine :D

It looks more like a video game now however before they just looked like images in a game and it was awkward but still cool. Graphics look awesome regardless both games.

Reminds me of how awesome svr2007 made models look for that time.

Would suck if we don't have Demon Kane in this year, but I hope at least the mask and stuff is available in Create a Superstar.

I completely agree with this. It would also suck if we couldn't edit alternate attires like last year as well, it wouldn't be right to be stuck with just painted Finn Bálor and we couldn't edit him without the body/face paint. I still have my head held high that we may be able to freely customize hair and facial hair as well.

Would suck if we don't have Demon Kane in this year, but I hope at least the mask and stuff is available in Create a Superstar.

I completely agree with this. It would also suck if we couldn't edit alternate attires like last year as well, it wouldn't be right to be stuck with just painted Finn Bálor and we couldn't edit him without the body/face paint. I still have my head held high that we may be able to freely customize hair and facial hair as well.

If the roster is any indication, they won't remove stuff from the Superstar Stuido (except for maybe the Punk, Del Rio, etc stuff). So, I think we're safe on the attire customization.

Those TNA Models were so lifeless though. It was like they were zombies.

Yeah, I don't know why people liked the TNA models so much. They looked exactly like the people they were meant to...sure. But, that's because their face was literally just a photo of those people. It was a mask. Nothing else. It's easy to make a model that looks like someone when you just slap their face on a model that has no features. We had that type of graphics in the N64 era. But the WWE games strive for actual emotion...they might fall embarrassingly short sometimes, but they strive for that extra element...and it's something that I have always appreciated.

Archived