Screenshot Topic - Update (Snapshots from Creation Suite Trailer Oct 13)

.RyeE.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those TNA Models were so lifeless though. It was like they were zombies.

Yeah, I don't know why people liked the TNA models so much. They looked exactly like the people they were meant to...sure. But, that's because their face was literally just a photo of those people. It was a mask. Nothing else. It's easy to make a model that looks like someone when you just slap their face on a model that has no features. We had that type of graphics in the N64 era. But the WWE games strive for actual emotion...they might fall embarrassingly short sometimes, but they strive for that extra element...and it's something that I have always appreciated.

just looked at an old vid of tna now, reminds me of the old arcade game pit fighter, which was digitised images of real people playing in game characters. but in a new wrestling game, the movement and fluidity is more importand that a photographed face. triple h though looks even better this year, i just hope the undertaker looks as good as i barely used him last year as he looked like ming the merciless

Booker has always had the worst models :lol: hopefully this year they get it right. Remember his WWE 12 model? Lmfao

11846447_10153401146855783_1695925171_n.

Ahh God, kill it with fire!!

Its quite ironic that the models on 360/PS3 were so cartoonish in comparison to their real life counterparts. SvR 07 put the recent last gen WWE games to shame with its graphics and that was only released in 2006. Crazy thinking of since THQ/Yukes are known for being cheap as hell. So glad THQ is gone as their marketing and so forth had the reputation of being so absymal.

Its quite ironic that the models on 360/PS3 were so cartoonish in comparison to their real life counterparts. SvR 07 put the recent last gen WWE games to shame with its graphics and that was only released in 2006. Crazy thinking of since THQ/Yukes are known for being cheap as hell. So glad THQ is gone as their marketing and so forth had the reputation of being so absymal.

If they could removes any modes that require bigger sizes data (CareerMode/Showcase), and focused only on gameplay, graphics, match types, presentation, then current games will become legendary again. :scsa:

But, the WWE always want something new. Oh well..

Glad to see slater,Ryder, and breeze make it in. No real surprises outside of that, but some good confirmations. Stings model looks like a complete turn around from last year from what I can see, and hideo being on is amazing. If you would have told me 10 years ago or so when I was playing King of coliseum 2 as kenta, that he'd be on a wwe game I say you were lying. Now just reveal Samoa Joe(even as dlc) and I'll be good.

Glad to see slater,Ryder, and breeze make it in. No real surprises outside of that, but some good confirmations. Stings model looks like a complete turn around from last year from what I can see, and hideo being on is amazing. If you would have told me 10 years ago or so when I was playing King of coliseum 2 as kenta, that he'd be on a wwe game I say you were lying. Now just reveal Samoa Joe(even as dlc) and I'll be good.

Agreed. I love playing King of Colosseum 2 & Wrestle Kingdom and Kenta is one of the superstars that I always choose. Hopefully we can change his hairstyles. :warrior:

Archived