did you all preorderd the game or still waiting?

TRaShflow

Being a PS3 user I don't see why I should pre order as they haven't even shown a cursory screenshot or two, plus the Terminator as a bonus sucks. Even if I wanted to pre order Amazon says currently out of stock anyway

That's just simple marketing, the won't show off 360/PS3 incase a casual current gen users sees it & thinks it looks poor. Same story with every game they'll only show off the best looking version which this gen will be PS4, last gen 360. The only way you'll see last gen or more specifically PS3 graphics is from a magazine or website dedicated to that format.
I think it's bad marketing for the PS3/360, it's not like they are damn NES graphics, they are still current even the most stupidist of casual gamer can differentiate between PS4 and XB1 and PS3/360

It is piss poor to not show us last gen buyers what we'll be shelling out 30 quid plus for

dont think last gen is very high on their priorities list

Yeah,that is kick you in the face obvious, they are happy to take our money yet show us nothing? F**k 2K

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the same with every game, this has always been the case since console progression was a thing. Everyone cares about the latest most powerful thing. Even more now than 10 years ago. When the 360/PS3 came out they stopped showing off PS2. When the PS2 came out they stopped showing off PS. This will never change, they will always only ever show the best looking version of a game. The same rule applies to every company & every game. It's not that 2k don't like the last gen, it's that they, like every other company developing games are excited about the new technology and want to show the public what they can do with it. 2k14 & 2k15 are as good as it's going to get, that's the limits of those games on those machines. They haven't got anything exciting to show so they are instead spending their advertising budget & interview time wisely hyping the best versions of the game.

Still have to wait and see what else is in store before I preorder it other than all these teasers. I preorder between late September and early to mid-October, or when there is enough info for me to make a decision and more about the creative suite.

Why even release it for last gen where they could of put out more dlc and just updated the roster. Current gen marketing is much better this year but mum for last gen again. Its probably better saving the money towards a current gen console.

They will probably do the same thing they did last year. Sign of the times, people need to move on.

I'll be putting my money down at the start of October. For now my money is going towards MGS V, but the recent stuff 2K have shown have made it a guaranteed buy, and pre-ordering is just easier on me.

I just need to find out how many CAW Slots we have, and to see a preview of CAW Mode to see if they added a bunch of hairstyles, removed some bugs, and have 2K14-like morphing options and then I'll decide if I'm going to pre-order/buy the game at all.

This is pretty much where i stand seeing as how the only reason i play these games is for the create modes.(I'm really not into the current wwe product AT ALL.)

did you all preorderd the game or still waiting?

for a possible collectors edition or other? :)

i can not wait to preorder the steelbook edition but i will not make the same mistake

like years before with phenom or hogan edition...:l

What is in the Austin edition?

I have not pre-ordered & don't plan to because Terminator is a terrible pre-order bonus for me anyway. I will just ask for it for my birthday which is a month after the game's release. That is unless something else comes up as a pre-order that interests me.

Nah, there is no reason for preordering games. IMO only a fool does that.

You do know pre-ordering guarantees you the game on the day of release, and that you can also get a bonus from pre-ordering, right?

WWE isn't going to sell out on day 1.

I've gotten pre order copies by buying on day 1.

Being a PS3 user I don't see why I should pre order as they haven't even shown a cursory screenshot or two, plus the Terminator as a bonus sucks. Even if I wanted to pre order Amazon says currently out of stock anyway

That's just simple marketing, the won't show off 360/PS3 incase a casual current gen users sees it & thinks it looks poor. Same story with every game they'll only show off the best looking version which this gen will be PS4, last gen 360. The only way you'll see last gen or more specifically PS3 graphics is from a magazine or website dedicated to that format.
I think it's bad marketing for the PS3/360, it's not like they are damn NES graphics, they are still current even the most stupidist of casual gamer can differentiate between PS4 and XB1 and PS3/360

It is piss poor to not show us last gen buyers what we'll be shelling out 30 quid plus for

dont think last gen is very high on their priorities list

Yeah,that is kick you in the face obvious, they are happy to take our money yet show us nothing? F**k 2K

it's gonna look the same as the last game, so why bother?

Archived