did you all preorderd the game or still waiting?

TRaShflow

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, there is no reason for preordering games. IMO only a fool does that.

You do know pre-ordering guarantees you the game on the day of release, and that you can also get a bonus from pre-ordering, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Ok you keep telling yourself that, the so called bonus, will be available for everyone else eventually, sometimes is available in less than a month or even free.

You do know pre-ordering guarantees you the game on the day of release, and that you can also get a bonus from pre-ordering, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Ok you keep telling yourself that, the so called bonus, will be available for everyone else eventually, sometimes is available in less than a month or even free.

yeah... Hulk Hogan & Sting weren't

And you still get to play it months in advance to other people...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Whats the big deal about people pre ordering? You pre order, get early access to content, and if you decide not to get it then you cancel your pre order. How is that foolish? Pre ordering doesn't mean you HAVE to get the game. Some people make it seem as though pre ordering means you have to spend money ona game you may decide you dont want.

I don't pre-order games, period. It's just a way for game publishers to circlejerk to the number of sales they have before they even sell the game. Trust me, having worked in journalism for 8 years, even covering the games industry, it's all non-sense.

In 20 years, I've never had a problem walking into Best Buy and picking up my game on release day, and I have over 60 Xbox 360 games, and 20 PS4 games. They ship each store usually about 50% more than their pre-order number, so if the store gets 1000 pre-orders, the dev will usually ship them 1500 copies.

I don't pre-order games, period. It's just a way for game publishers to circlejerk to the number of sales they have before they even sell the game. Trust me, having worked in journalism for 8 years, even covering the games industry, it's all non-sense.

In 20 years, I've never had a problem walking into Best Buy and picking up my game on release day, and I have over 60 Xbox 360 games, and 20 PS4 games. They ship each store usually about 50% more than their pre-order number, so if the store gets 1000 pre-orders, the dev will usually ship them 1500 copies.

not for a yearly game series.

Walking into a store the day of release guarantees you a copy of the game on the day. Worked games retail for GAME for 5 and a half years, the store will get around 60-150 Terminator editions & all replenished stock until xmas will also have the Terminator as they order loads. Each store will have 20-60 preorders. Only game I ever saw sell out (that wasn't a special edition) GTAV

Well in my case the closest Gamestop is an hour or so away.. Id rather preorder on Amazon and get the game in the afternoon on release then drive an hour on release.

I just need to find out how many CAW Slots we have, and to see a preview of CAW Mode to see if they added a bunch of hairstyles, removed some bugs, and have 2K14-like morphing options and then I'll decide if I'm going to pre-order/buy the game at all.

I didn't but I'm probably going to buy it even if they don't announce anything else. It's just that I don't want The Terminator in my game and you never know, you can have some bad surprises ( still remember the 1 count on WWE 13 )

The fact they havent bothered with a special edition this year doesnt really make me want to rush out on a 60 quid game. Ok the last 3 years were different cos we got Hogan, Taker & Austins signature but giving us a lame Terminator model that 80 percent of fans arent even bothered about I may as well just pick the game up when its reduced in a sale.

Waiting. I Need more Infos and confirmation about the caw mode, universe, brands (can we have a all divas brand or are there limitations?) before I decide to buy or not.

Being a PS3 user I don't see why I should pre order as they haven't even shown a cursory screenshot or two, plus the Terminator as a bonus sucks. Even if I wanted to pre order Amazon says currently out of stock anyway

That's just simple marketing, the won't show off 360/PS3 incase a casual current gen users sees it & thinks it looks poor. Same story with every game they'll only show off the best looking version which this gen will be PS4, last gen 360. The only way you'll see last gen or more specifically PS3 graphics is from a magazine or website dedicated to that format.

Every year I go and preorder all the games I want for the next year or two right around E3, I just put the money down normally about 600-1000 and that way when the time comes I don't have to worry about not having money to get a game I want, it doesn't affect my budget then.

Being a PS3 user I don't see why I should pre order as they haven't even shown a cursory screenshot or two, plus the Terminator as a bonus sucks. Even if I wanted to pre order Amazon says currently out of stock anyway

That's just simple marketing, the won't show off 360/PS3 incase a casual current gen users sees it & thinks it looks poor. Same story with every game they'll only show off the best looking version which this gen will be PS4, last gen 360. The only way you'll see last gen or more specifically PS3 graphics is from a magazine or website dedicated to that format.

I think it's bad marketing for the PS3/360, it's not like they are damn NES graphics, they are still current even the most stupidist of casual gamer can differentiate between PS4 and XB1 and PS3/360

It is piss poor to not show us last gen buyers what we'll be shelling out 30 quid plus for

I think it's bad marketing for the PS3/360, it's not like they are damn NES graphics, they are still current even the most stupidist of casual gamer can differentiate between PS4 and XB1 and PS3/360

It is piss poor to not show us last gen buyers what we'll be shelling out 30 quid plus for

dont think last gen is very high on their priorities list

Archived