did you all preorderd the game or still waiting?

TRaShflow

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I have not, but we've got some time. I'm waiting for them to put the preorder on Xbox live. I had a real bad experience with Best Buy last year trying to preorder, so I'm only going digital. I'm not nearly as jaded as some of the guys here. I liked 2K15 a lot. Great graphics, and much improved gameplay. This year's roster looks promising, and the preorder bonus is great. It's great because it's not essential. Sting, Warrior, The Rock, Undertaker those guys were essential, and anyone not getting those guys miss out. This year is great, if you want Terminator you can get him, and if you don't it's no biggie. At this point, I'm really wanting to know how tag matches are improved, and what the season pass will offer.

I kinda am waiting to see if other places like Walmart or whatever get different preorder bonuses. I don't think they've done that in a couple years, but still lol.

Nah, there is no reason for preordering games. IMO only a fool does that.

You do know pre-ordering guarantees you the game on the day of release, and that you can also get a bonus from pre-ordering, right?

You do know pre-ordering guarantees you the game on the day of release, and that you can also get a bonus from pre-ordering, right?

Walking into a store the day of release guarantees you a copy of the game on the day. Worked games retail for GAME for 5 and a half years, the store will get around 60-150 Terminator editions & all replenished stock until xmas will also have the Terminator as they order loads. Each store will have 20-60 preorders. Only game I ever saw sell out (that wasn't a special edition) GTAV

Walking into a store the day of release guarantees you a copy of the game on the day. Worked games retail for GAME for 5 and a half years, the store will get around 60-150 Terminator editions & all replenished stock until xmas will also have the Terminator as they order loads. Each store will have 20-60 preorders. Only game I ever saw sell out (that wasn't a special edition) GTAV

So basically, those who pre-ordered GTA V got it for sure, while those who didn't got it on first come first serve basis, and the rest were turned away. Plus, aren't the pre-orderers allowed to pick up the game at midnight or something, or is that anyone planning on getting the game?

If there's a special edition with say undertaker as rumored I'll by the digital deluxe to get those pre order exclusives. I forget if deluxe gives you those as pre order or if it gives it to you no matter what. I'll pre order to be safe. I want biker taker and attitude ministry taker. I think attitude taker is on disc though. Just my guess.

Nope, when stock sold out the regional manager got us more, store took 65k in less than 20hours it was mental. And anyone can buy any game at midnight if the stores open and the game can be legally sold because money. Preordering is only necessary to limited special editions like the pipboy edition for fallout 4 the rest is a trick

Archived