Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AlterNation

The Official PICS and GIFS Thread.

In all seriousness, that little kid looks too young to have luggage...even in the form of a fuzzy blue dinosaur. What is she, like 3 or 4? What the hell does she need to take on a car ride?

qOvTEOs.jpg

When a man named Robert approached student Godfrey Coutto on the 10 B-Line Express bus, the young man showed a great amount of kindness. At first, Coutto thought it was a joke when Robert shook his hand and wouldn't let go. "I was like, 'Yo, what's going on? Am I getting pranked or something?' I wasn't. I looked at him [and realized he has] special needs," Coutto told Global News. "This was my first time encountering such a thing. I was obviously freaked out but I tried to understand his position." According to Robert's family, he's deaf and is also coping with cerebral palsy.

For the entire 30-minute bus ride, Coutto allowed Robert to hold on to him and another passenger photographed this inspiring moment. When the bus reached its final stop and the student had to leave, Robert went to go hug someone else and the commuter avoided his advances. "Sometimes you just have to be selfless and put someone else's needs above yours," Cuotto told the Huffington Post.