The Official PICS and GIFS Thread.

AlterNation

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The DBZ dudes would be dead instantly.

I was going to say the opposite...since DBZ doesn't really have any ceiling for power. The characters are always getting stronger and stronger. The Marvel universe has a pretty clear line of who has how much power and where that power ends.

yeah. But in DB they just talk what power they have. We don't really see Krillin destroying planets, etc.

Also... Some Marvel characters can bend space and time or are literally Death. Kinda unfair :lol:

yeah. But in DB they just talk what power they have. We don't really see Krillin destroying planets, etc.

Also... Some Marvel characters can bend space and time or are literally Death. Kinda unfair :lol:

You see the main DBZ characters killing other characters who we see destroying planets. So...that kinda suggests that they're stronger than those other characters. Even in the early episodes, you see Frieza destroying entire planets...and it doesn't take long before the main characters are much stronger than Frieza.

Piccolo can fuse with other Nameks, Trunks is a time traveler, the Sayains get stronger after every defeat (until they are effectively immortal), and all of the DBZ characters can return from death pretty much as many times as they want...lol. I'd say that the DBZ universe is easily one of the most OP'd universes. Like I said...there really is no restriction on the power of any given character...they just keep adding and adding. Every time you think you've seen the strongest form of a character, they give them another foot of neon blue hair or something... :lol:

Also, mutants are beholden to their specific powers...whether they shoot fireballs, fly, blind people with light...it's a one and done scenario. In DBZ, the characters can learn combat techniques simply by training. Goku could perform a Spirit Bomb and wipe out that entire field of mutants. Lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One time me and a friend were smoking a joint after college and two homeless and/or drunk guys were *censored*ing around near us. Suddenly, one of them throws a dead fish at the other and it lands directly at our feet. Still can't quite comprehend it to this day.

Also, I wasn't there but years ago, some of my friends were hanging out and one them randomly said to one of the others 'look up' (cos teenagers do random things). His mouth was slightly open, and at the very moment, a bird flying above shit and it went directly into my friend's mouth and down his throat. He couldn't spit it out even if he wanted to.

That's a rude ass bird!

I was walking on a sidewalk once and two black birds were flying around low and one of them suddenly divebombed and hit the back of my head and when I looked up, they both flew away chirping as if laughing at me

Sounds like you were near their nest. Red-winged blackbirds are especially hostile towards people who are near their nests. Maybe they were red-winged blackbirds, and you couldn't see the colors while looking into the sun.

Archived