The Official PICS and GIFS Thread.

AlterNation

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't blame him honestly. Conversation isn't what it used to be here.

Instead of just complaining about it(not saying you're complaining), make a thread addressing the flaws(in your opinion) in the CAWs community and give ideas on making it better. Everybody could chipbin, sounds cheesy as *Censored* but its something. Better than having people say "Its not what it used to be" all the time like the Attitude Era marks most people(even on here) complain about.

This is not a shot at anyone, btw. Don't take it the wrong way.

Nor the people. Still, he is kinda overreacting.

Instead of just complaining about it(not saying you're complaining), make a thread addressing the flaws(in your opinion) in the CAWs community and give ideas on making it better. Everybody could chipbin, sounds cheesy as *Censored* but its something. Better than having people say "Its not what it used to be" all the time like the Attitude Era marks most people(even on here) complain about.

Agree with both of these. Not saying I've been one to join in on many conversations here but usually it's just the same joke recycled over and over because it's what the group laughs at. Which throws off any real conversation because it can never just be the joke and that's the end.

but speaking of conversation, going off topic now so yeah lol

That has happened in some capacity a number of times now and it doesn't really change anything. New guys say they like things how they are, old guys say they miss how things used to be, a few smug *censored*ers who act high and mighty for sitting on the fence on the issue, yada, yada, yada. I wish more people left like Generations did. If a member is leaving I don't need to hear about it cause I likely don't care.

Tbh, if Mustacio didn't post that bit, I wouldn't even know. It beats creating a new topic and if you care enough to check his profile for info, there's info there.

Ziggy once addressed issues with a topic which sparked healthy discussions tbh, but if you don't enjoy it, you just don't enjoy it anymore. And if you don't have a sense of responsibility towards this forum to address it and try and improve things, which he isn't obligated to do, then you're just going to leave I guess. Shame though, always thought he was funny in his own way.

Archived