Features you enjoyed from previous games

RenoOfTheTurks

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet another cool feature that was cool and had purpose. Was it an ability to select? I'm a little foggy. If ever reintroduced i would like it to be an ability/OMG so we could assign to only characters that we deem would fit their pesonality.

I think it was part of any wrestler skill, but I could be wrong. Wouldn't mind it being part of all wrestlers' skills, to be honest.

I also miss taunting on top of the turnbuckle. Only taunt you can do now is wakeup. Wouldn't mind quick grapples where you can either do face moves or heel moves, depending on your alignment, that helps you get more momentum while doing different degree of damage. SvR 06 had that, if I recall.

Yet another cool feature that was cool and had purpose. Was it an ability to select? I'm a little foggy. If ever reintroduced i would like it to be an ability/OMG so we could assign to only characters that we deem would fit their pesonality.

I think it was part of any wrestler skill, but I could be wrong. Wouldn't mind it being part of all wrestlers' skills, to be honest.

I also miss taunting on top of the turnbuckle. Only taunt you can do now is wakeup. Wouldn't mind quick grapples where you can either do face moves or heel moves, depending on your alignment, that helps you get more momentum while doing different degree of damage. SvR 06 had that, if I recall.

WWE 2K15 has the ability to select OMG moments, and yes i think it is the wrestler's skills.

Regarding the taunt on the turnbuckle, in RAW 2 we could do a taunt on the second rope and i have not seen any other WWE game that has that which sucks.

WWE 2K15 has the ability to select OMG moments, and yes i think it is the wrestler's skills.

Regarding the taunt on the turnbuckle, in RAW 2 we could do a taunt on the second rope and i have not seen any other WWE game that has that which sucks.

No Mercy had some in the "corner taunt" selections if I recall.

No Mercy had some in the "corner taunt" selections if I recall.

Oh yeah I remember, AKI classic wrestling games were great. Don't know what happened to that company after Def Jam.

Well...we couldn't even climb onto the second rope until 2k15 for more than 10 years of wrestling games

i think it was from 2006, which was before the ability features came in . 2006 from memory was innovative had had a decent roster and a double k.o and that sleeper mini game.

Double KO was realistic, but sleeper mini game was boring and annoying. I also remember when we had shitloads of submission moves, and that's one thing I really want back the most. Standing dragon sleeper, Tazzmission (?), three variations of Sharpshooter, and so much more, man.

Oh, new gen does have the ability to steal taunts. Nice.

nope, only on the top rope. I remember almost always choosing backflip taunt for my CAWs. :lol: Only thing we could do with second rope was attacks like moonsault (or only moonsault) from standing position near the corner.

i think it was from 2006, which was before the ability features came in . 2006 from memory was innovative had had a decent roster and a double k.o and that sleeper mini game.

Double KO was realistic, but sleeper mini game was boring and annoying. I also remember when we had shitloads of submission moves, and that's one thing I really want back the most. Standing dragon sleeper, Tazzmission (?), three variations of Sharpshooter, and so much more, man.

Oh, new gen does have the ability to steal taunts. Nice.

nope, only on the top rope. I remember almost always choosing backflip taunt for my CAWs. :lol: Only thing we could do with second rope was attacks like moonsault (or only moonsault) from standing position near the corner.

I agree with you totally how awesome the Double KO and the sleeper mini game was a good idea but was annoying the way it was implemented. I wish some of the old submission moves was reintroced.

Same. Can't believe we got rear naked choke when that's the same as Sleeper Hold 2, but without moving to the back. Would be cool if we also had submissions and moves that were specific to the wrestlers somehow or be part of animation, Austin's taunting after a stunner (but the same stunner doesn't have the taunting when someone else uses it) or Big E slapping the abs to the tune of New Day like he did to Darren Young at SummerSlam.

Similar to shooting, free throw, layup, and dunk animations that NBA 2K has.

I know these games are going to get better and better and the focus will always be gameplay and authenticity because I know this picking up nba2k every single year. These guys will deliver... I think all the complaints about moves not looking Good or the way they should will go out the window. If these guys can get most of the NBAs player forms down with Animation I know they will do the same because I don't think money is an issue like it was with THQ.

I miss Chokeslamming someone from in the the ring to outside the ring, and through a table.

I miss laying someone on a table outside the ring, then climbing in the ring, climbing on a table, climbing the ladder, and doing a very ill advised moonsault from that ladder on that table inside the ring to the jobber set up on that other table outside the ring.

I miss being a spot monkey.

Amen. I love Exploder Suplexing fools out of the ring. Did a mean Rock Bottom on a table, out of the ring, and through a ringside table too.

Spot monkey for life

Good taste with the expoder suplex, it would be awesome to release german suplex people over the ropes as well.

I used to enjoy settin a table on top of the announce table and rock bottom or pedigree peple though them too.

He's on fire

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Sorry.

I wish we could have tailored moves for certain superstars, even their "ready" positions. That was cool.

Archived