Features you enjoyed from previous games

RenoOfTheTurks

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Backstage violence, the interactive hot spots. That combined with the injury system in universe could be amazing

Add that to the story creator I used to love that. Creating entrance videos was cool too.

- Old SYM/HCTP Season Modes

- Story Designer

- Practice Arena

- SVR 11's Weapon Physics

- WWE 12's Universe Mode & RTWM

- Create a Championship

- The little weapons corner in the crowd from 07/08

SD2 - Multiplayer Season
JBI - 8 man matches
RAW 2 - Going outside for weapons in the Rumble and entrance creator
SYM - Hardcore Time Limit Title matches (and the backstage areas/interactivity)
HCTP - Good AI
SVR 2006 - GM Mode, Buried Alive, Sleeper System & Double KO 10-counts
SVR 2008 - Fighting in the crowd
SVR 2010 - Royal Rumble revamp and CAW mode
SVR 2011 - Weapon physics
WWE '13 - Championship Scramble finally working properly
WWE 2K14 - Creation Suite
WWE 2K15 - New direction in gameplay, custom logos & Edit a Superstar

Its great to be reminded of smoe of the good thinds that were introduced but never capitalised on,an why THQ deserved to go belly up through lack of focus.(perhaps purposeful )

They dared to have that crappy Red Faction: Armageddon under their banner after the amazing Red Faction: Guerrilla. That alone earned them a swift death.

Good riddance to bad rubbish,eh?

Quite so. THQ should've been more careful with how they spent their money. It's their own fault in the end really.

I kind of would like to see a modified version of create-a-taunt come back.

2K seems to be far more focused than THQ and Yukes were alone. They seem to actually be planning ahead on stuff, whereas THYukes would simply throw random shyte together every game in a desperate attempt to entice players who were annoyed.

For instance, THQ and Yukes alone would've likely dropped My Career mode after it didn't do to hot in 2K15, whereas 2K seems to be wanting to improve it so it is actually enjoyed.

I'll credit 2k for openly admitting the flaws in the series, they know the weakness' and they know where they need to improve. Now it's all about priorities which features get the most attention between each upgrade

And hopefully they ignore certain people. Seriously, I've seen people complaining that 2K16 doesn't have a huge graphics upgrade from 2K15. These people are what we collectively call morons.

2k also flat out said that the majority of their focus went onto the graphic in 2k15, so that they can focus on modes & gameplay in the upcoming game.

Makes perfect sense, the jump to the new consoles was going to grab attention mostly for the graphics. The gameplay in 15 is a good solid foundation to build on in later games, it will be a process of evolution from here.

Archived