Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DovePunch

Plans for _____

Create a new West Texas Rednecks stable for my WCW brand. Members will be Dusty, Dustin, a Barry Windham caw, and another Texan caw. Will have a minor push resulting in some tag team gold.

Adam Rose/Leo Kruger

Tagging Zack up with big Cass, with Enzo as their manager and occasional partner in NXT. Will still use him as mid carder for the wwe as well.

Big bossman

Sort of a Chris Jericho role for him. Smaller guy with a lot of potential, have him be king of the Midcard for a while before a main event push. Probably have him feud with a few big guys.

Maybe Show in Shows final match for awhile, then Henry in Henry's final match for awhile. Kind of like Legend Killer Orton only Show and Henry instead of Legends.

Bo Dallas

Finn Balor:

I am not familiar with this wrestler but he has a good look so will probably use him in some capacity.

Bo Dallas:

Probably a mid carder.

I never really used the tag teams much, but in 2k16 I will start using them more.

Ascension will be a lot in the picture but without stardust. They will have a title run as well.

William regel current

Top guy in nxt along with owens,zayn, and neville.

Tyson kidd

Most likely will come back, reform with Cesaro and then turn heel on him with the old "jealousy" angle. May also feature in a new "Nation", playing the Owen Hart role.

Sting

I dont think I will use him other than in occasional exhibition squash matches.

William Regal

Old william will be unused. I don't think I ever played as him or against him in 2k15

Current william (if truely in) will get a nice suit and tie and takr the role as a manager for someone. Maybe someone on the nxt roster.

Heath Slater

I'm adding him to Meta Powers. He'll become the Ultimate Slaterrer.

Later maybe give him a push. Pump his stats up a bit so he can hang. Maybe team him up with Zack Ryder as I confused Heath Slater and Curt Hawkins earlier today.

Wade Barrett