Plans for _____

DovePunch

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HBK will be part of The Kliq in my Attitude Era show. Kind of a DX mixed with NWO. So basically HHH, HBK, X-Pac, Billy Gunn, and Kevin Nash and all of them looking out for each other and generally making a nuisance of themselves. He'll probably be the legitimate threat of the group, perhaps eventually do an angle kind of like the Beat Down Clan from TNA.

That is to say at some point HBK will get fed up with the perception that he can't win on his own and/or the others will turn on him for not giving them the respect they deserve. Feuds with the obvious guys plus I want to throw in Bam Bam Bigelow and Sting.

Ryback

I think i'll go with what WWE is doing now and have him go on as corporate kane and on occasions he'll attack superstars (not only seth) as "demon kane" (if he has that alt attire, other wise I hope it's in EAS).

After a while I'll get him back to what he was (and always should be) the big red machine (if his debute attire isn't in I'll use the "demon" attire, again hoping it's also in the EAS). Once he is Kane again he´ll have a feud with Colin who will be fake kane (EAS).

Of course this will all depend on if kane has alt attires, what they are and what the option are in eas.

If it's not possible I'll find something else for kane, either way, he'll definitely be in the picture a lot. might even have a title run.

Savio Vega

Sort of a face APA kind of deal for Roman and Dean. Help smaller wrestlers out when hired, but if a heel hires them and pulls too much heel stuff it won't last. Eventually split them up when Ambrose gets a bit too lunatic-ish.

After that sort of a Midcard Lesnar role. Big guy, dangerous, but he'll be less interested in titles than in just proving himself. If he gets a belt he'll be a fighting champion, often to his detriment.

Santino Marella

Member of the Wyatt Family. Will feud with Baron Corbin & Corbin's stable, before feuding with Stardust and the rest of the "Astral Alliance", where Sting will be 'freed', only to lose a retirement match against Luke Harper.

Next: Konnor, the Ascension

Archived