First Details, Gameplay, Entrances & Screenshots! (IGN Official)

.RyeE.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good. They better not sell it saying "All the stuff that shouldn't have got removed is back! Pre-order now!" Or something along those lines. 2k15 left a bit of a bad taste after that shit, not going to buy it and feel disappointed. 2k15 was OK for a little while but those removals were ridiculous.

Can't believe people still say that shit...
If you like paying for features that get removed and put back in labeled as new then that's your choice.
You know gotdamn well it doesn't work like that, complaining to be complaining. The new console excuse isn't just bullshit, especially for a yearly game. NBA 2K14 was a very dry experience, and while gameplay was solid (as always) it just wasn't an elaborate experience, but the next game was. THQ might have been full of shit, but 2K isn't. It seems WWE is getting the same treatment NBA got. NBA 2K pulled out all the stops in 2K15 and are looking like they're doing it again this year. In one day of information, it already seems like they're going all out to make a great game. It doesn't seem like the game will be as stripped down, and never *censored*ing once did they say any of those features were new. They said they were back. So GTFO with that pessimistic bulllshit.
Just leaving this here: http://imgur.com/7ydbDKc

Source: https://wwe.2k.com/news/wwe-2k16-feature-summary

Why cant we get 8 man tags? Just have the select button to change the guy on the apron kinda like what Raw on Genesis used to do.

The game would freeze up each time you pressed select. They need to work out how to have 6 on the apron 2 in the ring and it working

Fingers crossed this is finally the year we get it. 14 years without it is a lonnng time.

Still think 2K should have been given freedom to do their own gameplay instead of just modelling it off THQ.

Hoping that create a championship is more like the original one, and less like the one they brought back for 2k14. I want the ability to really make something original...not just edit strap colors and whatnot. Also, needs to have the logo creation tool integrated into it.

Why cant we get 8 man tags? Just have the select button to change the guy on the apron kinda like what Raw on Genesis used to do.

The game would freeze up each time you pressed select. They need to work out how to have 6 on the apron 2 in the ring and it working

Fingers crossed this is finally the year we get it. 14 years without it is a lonnng time.

Still think 2K should have been given freedom to do their own gameplay instead of just modelling it off THQ.

The gameplay is a lot different to the THQ games now though, and ever improving by the looks of it. The match types still need a big overhaul with more freedom, as does the presentation with a choice of camera angles and upgraded audio, but it's making progress.

Hoping that create a championship is more like the original one, and less like the one they brought back for 2k14. I want the ability to really make something original...not just edit strap colors and whatnot. Also, needs to have the logo creation tool integrated into it.

u could make some wild belts back in SvR 08

What happens if we choose to skip an entrance? Still no loading screen?

Thats a good question. I'd imagine it would cut to the crowd. The "no loading screens" thing is bullshit really, the crowd shots are just that.

What happens if we choose to skip an entrance? Still no loading screen?

Thats a good question. I'd imagine it would cut to the crowd. The "no loading screens" thing is bullshit really, the crowd shots are just that.

Like the old Universe

I actually made some pretty damn cool original belts in 2k14 for my custom fed. I was mad I made them about 2 months before WWE 2k15 came out because they were fun to look at and use.

The original one was good because you could do anything you wanted plus this time with how we can edit a image we could get realistic designs now. But we really need more call names put the word federation in this time.

The original one was good because you could do anything you wanted plus this time with how we can edit a image we could get realistic designs now. But we really need more call names put the word federation in this time.

The "World Wrestling Federation Championship" would be awesome to hear, indeed.

The "World Wrestling Federation Championship" would be awesome to hear, indeed.

There's a reason why federation isn't in there...lol not a coincidence

Archived