First Details, Gameplay, Entrances & Screenshots! (IGN Official)

.RyeE.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you can turn off the "break out" thing. I could see the timer being a visual annoyance.

Also with Angry Stomp being revealed as one of the new moves, I assume u can choose ground attacks moves again.

Wtf? Last year was that basic?

Yeah, I didn't understand why we weren't able to select ground attacks, but I guess cause they completely wiped them out and just made a basic default angry stomp for everyone (except The Rock and the divas...they had their own version specifically set to them).

I hope you can turn off the "break out" thing. I could see the timer being a visual annoyance.

Also with Angry Stomp being revealed as one of the new moves, I assume u can choose ground attacks moves again.

Yeah, I didn't understand why we weren't able to select ground attacks, but I guess cause they completely wiped them out and just made a basic default angry stomp for everyone (except The Rock and the divas...they had their own version specifically set to them).

you never know, 'angry stomp' could be a new version of Rollins' curb stomp, after all he was one of the main characters shown and the animation could be a bit better, maybe a running ground move or something?

you never know, 'angry stomp' could be a new version of Rollins' curb stomp, after all he was one of the main characters shown and the animation could be a bit better, maybe a running ground move or something?

Yeah, could be. After thinking about it, i'm pondering why would a simple angry stomp be confirmed. So yeah it may just be a new grapple move.

As I recall, "angry stomp" was always like the corner "mudhole stomping" for Austin. He'd kick the opponent increasingly quickly, flip the bird and then stomp him again. Previous games had this as a centre of the ring move.

As I recall, "angry stomp" was always like the corner "mudhole stomping" for Austin. He'd kick the opponent increasingly quickly, flip the bird and then stomp him again. Previous games had this as a centre of the ring move.

Oh yeah that's right. I hope it is a new one.

Where in the video interview did they mention resiliency? Is all they said was it's back in?

It was according to this article

http://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/news/wwe2k16/exclusive-wwe-2k16-info-from-gamescom-press-event-entrance-break-out-new-moves-nxt-superstars

What I'd really like is if they added the roster call names to the creation modes, both for Liliian and the commentators.

It would be awesome to chose "A.J. STYLES" in the "announce name" and also have King, Cole and JBL splice the names together (which they can do) likewise, it would be nice to be able to choose "The Undertaker" as the announce name for the entrance.

I hope they fixed that annoying drag that always happened when you did a grapple.

It'd be cool if you could control it. I remember tryna slam people through tables and on ladders being impossible sometimes because I would always drag them away from it. If we could manually do it that'd be great

Why cant we get 8 man tags? Just have the select button to change the guy on the apron kinda like what Raw on Genesis used to do.

The game would freeze up each time you pressed select. They need to work out how to have 6 on the apron 2 in the ring and it working

Fingers crossed this is finally the year we get it. 14 years without it is a lonnng time.

Where in the video interview did they mention resiliency? Is all they said was it's back in?

If you look at the submission system clip you'll see an L2 prompt for a boost. I'm guessing it's that.

If you look at the submission system clip you'll see an L2 prompt for a boost. I'm guessing it's that.

Concerning Resiliency, I'd like to see them do a bit more with it. Make it so that the player might have to choose between using resiliency on different things.

I like, in general, the idea of the features being made to force the player to make choices during the match. Makes it so that the matches are less "samey".

Archived