First Details, Gameplay, Entrances & Screenshots! (IGN Official)

.RyeE.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He didn't confirm 8 man tag, sorry to burst that bubble but let's not assume we have it just because we really want it. All news so far is great, fingers crossed if works. Hoping you guys in the states get it first again, and enough of you get it early to write up a proper report. Based on what I learn from you will be a deciding factor in whether I buy

Not sure if this been posted.. Interview with 2K Brand Director Bryce Yang at gamescom 2015 in Cologne, Germany. Create a Show info, PC version, Caw Slots, DLC Plans.

• So Create a Show is an editor for the arena. Not a story designer after all. Ability to update the graphics, lights, apron and such.
  • We might see PC version in the future.
  • More CAW slots than last year.
  • Headlock to regain stamina.

So resilency is back and "break out" means u can take control of your superstar during there entrance.

Break out means you can attack your opponent during their entrance, hope it's not the same animation repeated

It says the timer is used for attacking your opponent and break out is to take control of your superstar. I'll find the link

So resilency is back and "break out" means u can take control of your superstar during there entrance.

Break out means you can attack your opponent during their entrance, hope it's not the same animation repeated
It says the timer is used for attacking your opponent and break out is to take control of your superstar. I'll find the link

Thank you, this sounds better than what I thought the feature was. Good stuff

http://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/news/wwe2k16/exclusive-wwe-2k16info-from-gamescom-press-event-entrance-break-out-new-moves-nxt-superstars

Here are exclusive info coming from our correspondent FutureWrestleGames at today's Gamescom WWE 2K16 Press Event, where two matches (Daniel Bryan vs. Bad News Barrett, and Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor) were shown.

Entrances:

The "Break out" prompt during entrances means you can break out of your own entrance and take control of the character.

The entrance timer, on the other hand, is for interfering in the opponent's entrance.

Gameplay and New Animations:

There are several new Chain wrestling Animations - for example: Wrestler A presses Wrestler B in the corner, until the referee breaks them apart.

There are Heel and face gestures during matches

New revealed Moves include Angry Stomp, Running Corner Clothesline, Coupe De Grace, Daniel Bryan's Kitchen Sink, and a new ropes grapple for Bryan.

New pin animations

"Resilency" to survive pin attempts and submission moves is back in the game

Career Mode:

Career Mode is improved: last year the focus was on matches, in WWE 2K16 it will be on entertainment with interferences and interviews to build a character.

Also, many characters were confirmed through crowd shirts, including several NXT Superstars:

Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady

The Lucha Dragons (Kalisto & Sin Cara)

Nikki Bella

Dolph Ziggler

Roman Reigns

Kevin Owens

Baron Corbin

Dean Ambrose

Various:

It was said that the IGN gameplay and entrances were not the final version of the game

New and better Crowd Textures

New facial animations

Future announcements:

Soon 2K will make an announcement explaining how the 3-man commentary team makes commentary better

First information about this year's 2K Showcase Mode will be revealed in around 2 weeks (Summerslam/Roster Reveal time)

Details on the new features of the WWE Universe Mode will be coming soon as well

Finally, Sting was confirmed via a teaser video shown at Gamescom:

I'm taking in all this information as a grain of salt, like politics, video games publishers are known to lie as well. I personally feel quite untrusting of 2K after the crap THQ pulled for well over a decade. Simple as can be, I'll believe it when I see proof for myself. Words mean nothing in opposition to evidence and actually seeing it.

Also, many characters were confirmed through crowd shirts, including several NXT Superstars:

Nikki Bella

Dolph Ziggler

Roman Reigns

Kevin Owens

Baron Corbin

Dean Ambrose

Is it safe to conclude they'll (well, the NXT dudes, Owens, LD etc.) be in just based on that?

Nikki Bella

Dolph Ziggler

Roman Reigns

Kevin Owens

Baron Corbin

Dean Ambrose

Is it safe to conclude they'll (well, the NXT dudes, Owens, LD etc.) be in just based on that?

Usually yes, but 2k14 had duggan and bossman shirts in the crowd and both were left off the roster.

Archived