First Details, Gameplay, Entrances & Screenshots! (IGN Official)

.RyeE.

Is Gamescom like E3? Like will we get cam gameplay footage later in the week?

Kind of, just more intimate and open, 2K16 isn't playable to the public though. There's bound to be at least one cam video.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind of, just more intimate and open, 2K16 is playable to the public though. There's bound to be at least one cam video.

WWE2k16 is not playable at gamescom.

It'll have playable demos on any convention's post Summerslam, as has become tradition

Kind of, just more intimate and open, 2K16 is playable to the public though. There's bound to be at least one cam video.

WWE2k16 is not playable at gamescom.

Yeah i know, i messed that up.Pizza and touch screens don't mix well.

I really wish we could get a clear answer though from one of the devs on whether the frustrating bugs and issues in caw mode have been dealt with (EG the logo stretch/fade issue, and the brown to green hair issue).

I really wish we could get a clear answer though from one of the devs on whether the frustrating bugs and issues in caw mode have been dealt with (EG the logo stretch/fade issue, and the brown to green hair issue).

Devs don't really get chose what they say, that's decided by the PR team

Devs don't really get chose what they say, that's decided by the PR team

I know, it's just that those 2 issues really really hurt the mode even worse than it was due to selection. At least if those issues are gone, we can make up for anything lacking with proper texture usage without things stretching out weirdly. hell, tattoos on the arms were straight up impossible without using 2 or 3 slots.

I know dude, but these kind of issues are only discovered after the game is in the hands of the public. The media won't spend enough time creating to get an opinion

Unfortunately true. I'd like to get someone in the media who is a legit fan of the games and wrestling to get a bit of time with the modes and see what they have to say. Unfortunately I doubt that'll ever be the case.

eh, who knows. Maybe inside2K will chime in on that issue at some point. Can only hope.

Anyway, it intrigues me that it says tag team matches have also gotten an AI change. If so, thank god. and for the love of crap, disqualify my opponents illegal partner if he breaks up the pin too much.

I wonder if "break out" works both ways - not only can you attack someone during their entrance, but also attack whilst making your own? Say Rollins can suddenly charge down the ramp to get a cheap shot in on an opponent in the ring. That would be awesome.

But my question with attacks either way is what happens to extra attire in the entrance or championship belts, like would the title and shirt just disappear from Rollins?

I wonder if "break out" works both ways - not only can you attack someone during their entrance, but also attack whilst making your own? Say Rollins can suddenly charge down the ramp to get a cheap shot in on an opponent in the ring. That would be awesome.

But my question with attacks either way is what happens to extra attire in the entrance or championship belts, like would the title and shirt just disappear from Rollins?

In WWE'12 & + the title was on the ground, if you attacked a champion during his entrance.

I know dude, but these kind of issues are only discovered after the game is in the hands of the public. The media won't spend enough time creating to get an opinion

Unfortunately true. I'd like to get someone in the media who is a legit fan of the games and wrestling to get a bit of time with the modes and see what they have to say. Unfortunately I doubt that'll ever be the case.

eh, who knows. Maybe inside2K will chime in on that issue at some point. Can only hope.

Anyway, it intrigues me that it says tag team matches have also gotten an AI change. If so, thank god. and for the love of crap, disqualify my opponents illegal partner if he breaks up the pin too much.

Hopefully they've got the partner A.I fixed so we won't bash our heads against a brick wall in frustration!

I guess it would cut to the "start" of the match, and the attire would switch to "in ring". Would be cool if you could hit them between the running lights with the belt.

Just need to see entrances of tag teams, Cesaro, NXT roster, (former) Shield members, Lesnar, and Wyatts (separate) and I'm good

i think its too late for a harper bray enterance..

we will see most possible the new

intro screen of bray

and harper and rowan with there own music and titan trons

but maybee if you rebuild the team they will have there

enterance from this year...

I'm just hoping there are like 10-12 different animations for the attacks

you're assuming this is done through cutscenes

It'll start with a cutscene and then you get to carry on the assault.

Archived