First Details, Gameplay, Entrances & Screenshots! (IGN Official)

.RyeE.

I'm assuming the last gen versions of the game will just be a copy and paste job of 2K15 with the updated roster and therefore will have all match types and modes like last year? I own a PS4 but I,m still undecided which version to get

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's Create a Show?

Probably just where you book a card in exhibition...so, instead of going back to the matchmaking screen, it just goes from one match to another. Would be nice if they added the creation of graphics or video packages though.

Looking forward to getting more info for Create A Show, as it does sound great if it's what I think it is anyway.

If it's what I think it is, it's going to be a return to form for online e-feds and CAW shows. Being a person who runs such an endeavor, I'm really hoping it lets you build good storylines.

I wonder if "break out" works both ways - not only can you attack someone during their entrance, but also attack whilst making your own? Say Rollins can suddenly charge down the ramp to get a cheap shot in on an opponent in the ring. That would be awesome.

I'm assuming the last gen versions of the game will just be a copy and paste job of 2K15 with the updated roster and therefore will have all match types and modes like last year? I own a PS4 but I,m still undecided which version to get

Most likeky i'd think

Well custom music will be back on the last gen where current gen wont have it.

Apparently Create a Show lets you add story cutscenes into parts/inbetween matches. Sounds a lot like story designer to me

Where'd you get that from?

Inside2k Twitter account. Everything it's "leaked" has come true, I'm finding less & less reasons to doubt it's authenticity

Apparently Create a Show lets you add story cutscenes into parts/inbetween matches. Sounds a lot like story designer to me

Inside2k Twitter account. Everything it's "leaked" has come true, I'm finding less & less reasons to doubt it's authenticity

It also said Dudleyz would be in.

Yep & I expect they are

Yep & I expect they are

I presume Spike wont be included.

Yep & I expect they are

I presume Spike wont be included.

Nope but that's an easy caw to make

actually a lot of that stuff is very wrong. he doesn't have a source just educated guesses.

actually a lot of that stuff is very wrong. he doesn't have a source just educated guesses.

Cool what's he been wrong about this year?

Most likely. They better get all the 120 superstars at least. I know it's more than cable because it's been done before in a roster mod for SvR2010.

if you're basing expectations on that twitter account you're going to be very disappointed. i'm telling you, it's flat out wrong.

Not saying you're wrong, but I'm eager to see some examples as so far everything I've read has since been confirmed by 2k

Ive been surprised. I figured by now he wound have said something to prove he isn't legit, but so far he's been right.

if you're basing expectations on that twitter account you're going to be very disappointed. i'm telling you, it's flat out wrong.

Not saying you're wrong, but I'm eager to see some examples as so far everything I've read has since been confirmed by 2k
Ive been surprised. I figured by now he wound have said something to prove he isn't legit, but so far he's been right.

Agreed, I was very skeptical at first but so far everything that guy tweets has come true. So until proven wrong I'm willing to accept his tweets as good as confirmed

Agreed, I was very skeptical at first but so far everything that guy tweets has come true. So until proven wrong I'm willing to accept his tweets as good as confirmed

Same here. Although I'm not gonna wish for his death, if he's wrong about something.

As long as it includes the Austin showcase, works for me. :)

I think its best to wait and see what gets announced. My Career will probably be a current gen exclusive but I aint fussed if Arnie is a current gen exclusive.

Archived