First Details, Gameplay, Entrances & Screenshots! (IGN Official)

.RyeE.

What's Create a Show?

Probably just where you book a card in exhibition...so, instead of going back to the matchmaking screen, it just goes from one match to another. Would be nice if they added the creation of graphics or video packages though.

Looking forward to getting more info for Create A Show, as it does sound great if it's what I think it is anyway.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww thr create stuff back is great but is limited if we only have 25 caw slots

What's Create a Show?

Probably just where you book a card in exhibition...so, instead of going back to the matchmaking screen, it just goes from one match to another. Would be nice if they added the creation of graphics or video packages though.

Looking forward to getting more info for Create A Show, as it does sound great if it's what I think it is anyway.

It.prob create a story

sooow foley confirmed by ign ?Oo

I think it was just an example

Just hope they release more Entrances, Rollins' was a bit underwhelming cause of the little things. The lighting was off and they didn't get the camera right in the beginning but I understand that because they don't walk out from backstage so it would've looked stupid.

Aww thr create stuff back is great but is limited if we only have 25 caw slots

What's Create a Show?

It.prob create a story

sooow foley confirmed by ign ?Oo

I think it was just an example

but a damN good choice ;) with the knowing of a stone cold showcase ^^

Is there a way (dont remember in 2k15) to restore your health bar during a match?

Yes and no. The only way in 2K15 was if you got pinned during an ironman match, every time you got pinned when past the red part of your health, it would reset to a full red bar.

Holy shit, they used my idea for the minor an major reversals!

Does this mean there's still hope for custom hair?

No clue. All I know is that this means they actually recognize the issue that reversals were, meaning they might see the other issues too. God I hope so.

Holy shit, they used my idea for the minor an major reversals!

I loved the idea. I was stoked when I heard it. I hope they add more to reversing finishers and more to how moves are performed when stamina is low. That SCM from last year was pretty awesome. With some tweaks and additions that feature as well as a new reversal system could really change the outcomes and flow of matches. I can hope anyway.

Archived