First Details, Gameplay, Entrances & Screenshots! (IGN Official)

.RyeE.

These guys at 2K go for detail. The models look just like they do on TV unlike THQ. THQ would've gave everybody extra muscle like they always do.

Glad you see it that way. Read the comments under the videos on the IGN website if you want to see as many people as possible disagree with you

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These guys at 2K go for detail. The models look just like they do on TV unlike THQ. THQ would've gave everybody extra muscle like they always do.

Glad you see it that way. Read the comments under the videos on the IGN website if you want to see as many people as possible disagree with you

Heck, people on YouTube are already ranting etc. 2K16 (from what we've seen thus far) is a huge step up.

Heck, people on YouTube are already ranting etc. 2K16 (from what we've seen thus far) is a huge step up.

"The Graphics suck! Same crap as last year!"

"PS2 graphics" "No Mercy" *Guy with Halo profile pic "They still make these?"

"The Graphics suck! Same crap as last year!"

Word for word lol. That is exactly what people are saying haha

"PS2 graphics" "No Mercy" *Guy with Halo profile pic "They still make these?"

It's like these people have never seen a wrestling game before

Guy with Halo profile pic "They still make these?"

Lol...this is funnier to me than it should be...especially after I spent half of the Gamescom stream rolling my eyes over the Halo coverage, and muttering to myself about how nobody gives a soggy shit about Halo (incorrect, I know...but I mutter shit like that to myself anyway).

Guy with Halo profile pic "They still make these?"

Lol...this is funnier to me than it should be...especially after I spent half of the Gamescom stream rolling my eyes over the Halo coverage, and muttering to myself about how nobody gives a soggy shit about Halo (incorrect, I know...but I mutter shit like that to myself anyway).

Same, every Xbox conference, every year.

Why's Balor's entrance looks so stiff at times? Didn't Balor mocap it himself? Also the fans not not doing the arm thing along with Finn takes away from his entrance alot. I mean they got the fans doing the yes chant along with Bryan why couldn't they do the same for Balor.

Why's Balor's entrance looks so stiff at times? Didn't Balor mocap it himself? Also the fans not not doing the arm thing along with Finn takes away from his entrance alot. I mean they got the fans doing the yes chant along with Bryan why couldn't they do the same for Balor.

Tell Balor to loosen up.

Why the hell would anyone want button mashing back for pins? That was the most haggard shit ever.

Easier to kick out. If submissions are button mashing why not pins.

Maybe if you prefer winning the match all the time without challenging, then too bad for you.

Plus, button smasher is unfair to some people. At least with this new system, there will be no difference among players who's quicker or slower,it's all about luck.

The crowd doing the arm pose along with Balor isn't a major problem. Having the crowd do the "YES!" chant along with Bryan is a much bigger deal.

Archived