First Details, Gameplay, Entrances & Screenshots! (IGN Official)

.RyeE.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JBL with Cole and Lawler

N2gRUeX.png

Is that the shocked fan (behind Lawler) from Wrestlemania after the streak died?

No. "Shocked fan" had glasses and a white shirt.

Looking at that picture, the commentators and crowd models looks really bad.

Also what I noticed from those entrances was that the referee stands outside the ring, nice touch. Also Michael Cole looks like a little kid next to JBL and Lawler :lol:

Lol yeah, he looks as if Brock stole his phone.. and shoved it up his ass lmao.

JBL with Cole and Lawler

N2gRUeX.png

Is that the shocked fan (behind Lawler) from Wrestlemania after the streak died?

No. "Shocked fan" had glasses and a white shirt.

Looking at that picture, the commentators and crowd models looks really bad.

Shocked fan generated a different shirt but it's his face I'm pretty sure. That's how their crowd works, it's only like 7-12 different faces

Anyone knows what "Create-A-Show" means? If it's Story Designer, I might just die here in my chair.

It's in universe mode, where you can change a show's arena, etc. Or click on an empty spot on the calendar and add a new show.

As for create-an-arena mode, I'm very cautious. Neat that it's back, but if it's as limited as last time... we'll see.

I missed Lilian Garcia. No offense to Justin Roberts, but I always hated his voice.

I see no indication of story designer making a return, but there's always next year.

I seriously doubt Create An Arena will be limited. Look at the Pro-Am feature for NBA2K16, it has a court creator that's pretty deep, imported logo, court colors and paint styles, marquee, there's a lot to tweak. Just by watching that I know that's going to be what we get in WWE2K16 and possibly more.

crowd is dead af during entrances lol

So it's realistic.

Anyway I hope that apart from referee and manager, cpu tag team partners AI is improved too, so they don't unnecessarely make tag team matches long af by constantly trying to break the pin.

Tbf, t-shirts don't prove that someone will be in the game as a playable character, but it does prove that they have atleast thought about them when giving fans their shirts. So thats a good thing.

I hope we get back match options to make matches elimination matches.

Yeah, I miss being able to change Battle Royal from over the top rope to pin / submission like in 14. Be epic if they added that to the Royal Rumble too.

Archived