First Details, Gameplay, Entrances & Screenshots! (IGN Official)

.RyeE.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, his face entrance is definitely a lot different.

Hopefully we will get atleast one TakeOver arena this year too

I'm hoping for two. The first NXT Takeover last year and then the Unstoppable arena without a ramp.

Wonder if Orton will get a new entrance? Have no problem with his old one but it seems like he doesn't enter the ring like that anymore

He has to have a new one, considering he has elbow pads. I hope he has a new one anyway, that also syncs the lights with the music.

Lesnar needs a new one too, and Austin

Wow! Was not expecting this much info this soon. We didn't get any info like this last year at this time. Or this many pictures for that matter. And no videos! So I wonder if we will be seeing stuff more frequently? Hopefully that means they'll actually show entrance clips for the roster reveal. Well if they do it! Everything looks pretty damn good. Happy to see Balor has two attires. I thought he was going too. But glad to know its confirmed!! Daniel Bryan looks great. Much more like himself than last year!! Bad News Barrett as well!

Anyone knows what "Create-A-Show" means? If it's Story Designer, I might just die here in my chair.

It's in universe mode, where you can change a show's arena, etc. Or click on an empty spot on the calendar and add a new show.

As for create-an-arena mode, I'm very cautious. Neat that it's back, but if it's as limited as last time... we'll see.

I missed Lilian Garcia. No offense to Justin Roberts, but I always hated his voice.

I see no indication of story designer making a return, but there's always next year.

Doubt that it's that, because that was in 2K15 as well.

That new reversal mechanic is the best news, this might finally stop matches from being a reversal fest. Cause matches got really repetitive and boring once you got the reversals down and you could just reverse everything and win easily. This sounds like its actually fixed that hopefully.

Create a show could be way more detailed and it could also be a mode where you can save the settings for later.

That's what I'm thinking. It'll be a way of creating a show set with a card/roster/arena/logos/whatever and you can use it in both Exhibition or Universe.

Archived