First Details, Gameplay, Entrances & Screenshots! (IGN Official)

.RyeE.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Compared to last year that was a ton of info! But since I'm stuck in the dark ages with 360 I'm not not expecting any of that stuff lol

You should probably expect 2K14 with new wrestlers basically.

Why the hell would anyone want button mashing back for pins? That was the most haggard shit ever.

Exactly! For one, it hurt my *censored*ing fingers/thumbs doing that irritating shit. And I had to replace my controllers after the buttons were not working due to mashing!

People who wanted rest holds have them, I'm so pumped about this game, I still play 2k15 a lot, I just hope more CAW creators show up on Xbox one

Will depend on how much time 2K devoted to CAW Mode. I missed The D, WolfgangJT, etc. Wasn't the same vibe without them last year. But wasn't surprised, considering how limited the CAW Mode was.

I'm afraid we can only edit Bálor in superstar studio in his demon form. That would be a letdown. Especially because we wouldn't be able to (given 2K15 standards) change his body paint.

Perhaps they may have an option to edit alt attires when selecting Superstars who have them? Not that I expect it, but that would be neat.

I'm afraid we can only edit Bálor in superstar studio in his demon form. That would be a letdown. Especially because we wouldn't be able to (given 2K15 standards) change his body paint.

Perhaps they may have an option to edit alt attires when selecting Superstars who have them? Not that I expect it, but that would be neat.

That would be terrific! Like in 2K14 where we could choose which attire we wanted to base our threads on.

Thoughts so far:

• The limit on reversals is the gameplay change that seems most intriguing to me. I'm not sure how this will work. Maybe it'll make the gameplay more fair, maybe it will only make things worse. I don't know. I'm just glad they're doing something more than just changing the timing.
  • A lot of people are freaking out over the "new" pin and submission meters. To me it seems like the same system with different graphics.
  • Chain grapples are back. rejoice
  • Based on the article, I'm not sure 2K understands why My Career was such a huge disappointment.
  • "WWE Universe: Wrestlers can now be booked to multiple shows." Uh... couldn't we always do that?
  • JBL has joined the commentary team on this game. rejoice
  • It seems like almost everything that was removed last year is coming back. Although that's definitely good news, it also puts into question the legitimacy of removing them in the first place.

I still wanna know how many CAW slots we're getting this year, whether they increased the face morphing in CAW mode, and the specific details for the My Career improvements.

Thoughts so far:

• The limit on reversals is the gameplay change that seems most intriguing to me. I'm not sure how this will work. Maybe it'll make the gameplay more fair, maybe it will only make things worse. I don't know. I'm just glad they're doing something more than just changing the timing.
  • A lot of people are freaking out over the "new" pin and submission meters. To me it seems like the same system with different graphics.
  • Chain grapples are back. rejoice
  • Based on the article, I'm not sure 2K understands why My Career was such a huge disappointment.
  • "WWE Universe: Wrestlers can now be booked to multiple shows." Uh... couldn't we always do that?
  • JBL has joined the commentary team on this game. rejoice
  • It seems like almost everything that was removed last year is coming back. Although that's definitely good news, it also puts into question the legitimacy of removing them in the first place.

I still wanna know how many CAW slots we're getting this year, whether they increased the face morphing in CAW mode, and the specific details for the My Career improvements.

You don't just press a "ADD TO GAME"-button to get things into a videogame.

You don't just press a "ADD TO GAME"-button to get things into a videogame.

Exactly. So all or most of what was removed last year is back this year. Seems kind of suspicious to me.

Archived