Absolutely sickened..

jamielynch

So I'm playing through SVR 07 as I had an urge to play as Kurt Angle. Really enjoying it but the unlock system is a pain! Taking on Edge in a ladder match at Summerslam, get him in the red and nearly have the briefcase when he throws me off and grabs the case. Really annoyed me when I realised I couldn't unlock the Foley package and will have to play through the bloody thing all over again just to unlock them!! Not sure if anyone will read this but I just needed somewhere to vent as the wife doesn't seem to want to hear it!

• 4 months later...

I'm sure you've probably beaten this by now, but one trick I remember for ladder matches was taking all the ladders except one and putting them on the stage. The AI should run up to get them. When they start to go, set up a ladder in the ring and climb it but don't start to grab the belt until they've picked a ladder up.

Not sure if it works for singles matches but I remember there was some kind of MITB challenge match and that was the tip I saw online on how to do it.

Alternatively, just repeatedly attack the guy with the ladder, use specials, etc and let go/jump down before he has a chance to tip the ladder over or whatever the AI does.

Archived