HCTP Revival Project(Cancelled)

KamenRangerW

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither man I went with his debut attire. Like I said before. I'm trying to do stuff no one else has done. Or at least improve the ones that have been done. I keep getting PM's about doing guys from WCW/WWF 1998-2002 era. Most to which have already been made. Then when I do think about adding some guys from such said era. I get the "Oh those aren't the ones I want.". Cause I'm not adding big names to the save. Unless it's from when they first started as a mid-carder or something.

I tried to make a Superstar Steve Austin. I didn't have enough layers to get Austin written on both sides of the tights. I couldn't get the letter sizing right either. Which is unfortunate cause it would of been cool to have it.

Update

I added a heel WCW Rick Steiner to the roster.

Well I'm doing another side save that's gonna be all alternate attires. More mainstream ones though. I'm looking for a old formula DaRottweiller did for Triple H. Not the Bad Blood one that's in the database. I was looking for the 1997-2000 attires. Cause I wanted to do a DX HHH and HBK.

I found this one, dunno if it's the one you're thinking of, and it's the only one I can find for now.

Triple H (DX Football Jersey) created by DaRotwieler333

1. Skin 4 (-92, 1, 7)

2. Face 18 Model 5 Figure: (29, -8).Shape: (10, 8)Age: (-90)

Head: (-22, 57)

Eyebrow: (0, 32)

Eyes: (9, 4) (-19, -37)

Nose: (0, 30) (-7, -31)

Cheek: (-77)

Mouth: (39, 0) (25)

Jaw: (60, 35) (34)

3. Eyes 29 (-93, 8, 14)

4. Eyebrows 19 (-83, 14, -9)

5. Lips 38 (-100, 1, 1)

6. Hair 30 (-89, 24, -12, -2)

7. Underwear 15, 191, 1 (-34, -35, -100)

8. Head Paint 16 (-92, 9, 18, -100)

9. Face Make-up 60 (-91, 27, 0, 100)

10. Face Make-up 51 (-92, 20, 17, 100)

11. Design: Letters: Face: Sign page 1.1st column.1st row..reduce x2.5 down.1 left (-92, -16, -9, -100)

12. Design: Letters: Face: Sign page 2.1st column.1st row..reduce x3.rotate x11 down (-92, -16, -9, -100)

13. Design: Letters: Face: Sign page 2.1st column.1st row..reduce x3.rotate x1..1 down.5 left (-92, -16, -9, -100)

14. Design: Letters: Face: Sign page 1.1st column.5th row.reduce x3.rotate x1.3 left.9 down (-92, -10-15, -100)

15. Design: Letters: Face: Sign page 1.1st column.5th row.reduce x3.rotate x3.16 downleft 18 (-92, 9, -57, -100)

16. Copy layer 18 and move 32 spaces right

17. Tights 2, 305 (-39, -14, 26, 100, -100)

18. Wrist Bands: Both 1, 1 (12, 30, -100, 100, 89)

19. Shoes 7, 1, 1 (12, -80, -100, 11)

20. Long Hemline 1, 1, 1 (-22, -100, -100, 100, -14)

21. Long Hemline 1, 1, 1 (-35, 22, 100, 100, -9)

22. Long Hemline 1, 1, 1 (-22, -100, -100, 100, -3)

23. Long Hemline 1, 1, 1 (12, 23, -100, 100, 1)

24. Long Hemline 1, 1, 1 (12, -100, -100, 100, 13)

25. Long Hemline 1, 1, 1 (-35, 22, 100, 100, 18)

26. Long Hemline 1, 1, 1 (12, -100, -100, 100, 23)

27. Design: Letters: Body: Alphabet 3 of 16.D..reduce x1.13 down.9 left (29, 9, 0, 100)

28. Design: Letters: Body: Alphabet 3 of 16.X..reduce x1.13 down.9 right (29, 9, 0, 100)

29. Design: WWE: Body 24.reduce x3.13 up.3 left (30, 18, -44, 38)

30. Design: Simple: Body 153.reduce x3.rotate x1.13 up.18 right (19, -24, -100, 100)

31. Design: Letters: Body: Alphabet 15 of 16.T.reduce x2.14 up12 right (23, 11, -100, 100)

32. Design: Letters: Body: Alphabet 1 of 16.I..reduce x2.15 up.7 right (23, 11, -100, 100)

Figures

Body Morphing: (-16, -34)

Form:

Head: (-30, -31) (-15)

Neck: (51, 50) (-26)

Chest: (83, -18) (-13)

Shoulder: (-75, 46) (16)

Abdomen: (16, -32) (0)

Arms: (12, -3) (-52)

Forearms: (-20, -5)

Hands: (15, -23) (-71)

Waist: (4, 5)

Thigh: (10, 15)

Legs: (-17, 5) (-13)

Feet: (-21, 0) (-26)

Height: (6 6)

I ended up creating a side save. It's nothing really big or new. So far that has 4 Hulk Hogan's(Black NJPW(With Moveset),WWF Hulk Rules,WCW nWo(With Heel Moveset), and finally his WWE Hulkamania Returns. Then we got 3 Ultimate Warriors(WWF Survivor Series 1990,WWF Orange and WCW(One Warrior Nation). Lets not forget 3 Ricky Steamboat's(All White Tights,All Red Tights and All Green Tights). Last but not least 3 Honky Tonk Man(Black Tights With Blue Guitars,Light Blue Tights With White Guitars and Red With White Guitars plus Entrance Attire.). Almost forgot 3 Randy Savage's(Wrestlemania III,Wrestlemania V and WCW nWo White&Black). You may ask why 3 HTM and Rick Steamboat. Because I felt the deserved to have more then one. I wanna add a few more guys with extra attires. But I'm at a loss on who to do with that one. I wanna try and keep it old school. I was thinking maybe Andre The Giant. Would anyone honestly want that many Andre's though?

Ehh, I wouldn't some extra Andres in different coloured trunks, like he wore in Japan and Mexico. I'd also like to see some extra Randy Savage's in those brightly coloured tights and shirts he wore in the ring.

A couple of extra suggestions, how about Rick Rude, you could go wild with those tights designs, or tag teams like the Rockers & Strike Force and the like.

Actually the Andre's I have on my personal saves are based on the early years. So yeah Japan and Mexico attires are what I had planned. Rick Rude is on a short list for me. I did add Greg Valentine to that with 3 attires black trunks with white hammer and shin/leg guard,yellow trunks with red hammer no shin guard and finally a Rhythm and Blues attire with black hair. Reason behind him was because he actually had enough different looks to earn a spot on the side save. I wanna add a female legend to that as well. I'm thinking Medusa would be a good one to do. Make a AWA,WWF and Japan/WCW style one.

I'm gonna give Marty Jannetty a shot later today. It'll more than likely be 3 Rockers attires. Cause his funky ass solo attires would be very tough.

*Edit*

I did 3 Marty Jannetty attires. 2 of those being classic Rockers attires. The third one is from his early 2000s return in the long pink tights. I'm unable to do the shirt properly. So it's just a plain black one. And because I had one half of the famed Rockers. I had to make a HBK to go with him. So far I got one Rockers and his Wrestlemania XII attires done. I'm not sure what to add for the third one. There's two I'm leaning towards. Either a DX or early 2000s to compliment the later era Janetty. If I finally do Medusa that completes the side save. But I'm open to suggestions cause I know no one is excited about seeing her take the last three spots.

Well I just ordered a codebreaker last night. Since I can't find my Gameshark now. So I can at least get some more hacks done. I'll probably add the Team Angle jumpsuit codes on there for Haas and Benjamin if I find 'em. Cause I use to have savable ones that went over Bischoff and Stephanie McMahon. So you got both of the attires for the WGTT. The original in game and Angle jumpsuits.

Well I wasn't happy with Adonis so I went with Kerry Von Erich in the end. I did two Texas Tornado attires and a WCCW one. I ended up changing two of Ultimate Warrior's attires as well. I kept his WCW attire from before. I debated about doing a tribute to Owen Hart save as well. Make like 6 or 7 attires for him. Possibly throw in people that he had fueds or tagged with.

Side save project is completed. Now I'm working on a second side save like the first. I've already got three Jake Roberts attires and three Andre The Giants done. For Andre I got two Japan and Mexico(One afro and short hair) and one late WWF. Jake Roberts I got two WWF(Wrestlemania VIII and Blue with flames vs Macho Man) and a Red WCW one. I got plans to do Brutus Beefcake and Owen Hart next. Owen will have 5 attires including a Blue Blazer(With Blue Blazer specific moveset).

*Update*

Owen Hart has been finished up. I'm not gonna throw Blue Blazer on the save. But he does have a Calgary,High Energy,Blackhart and King Of Harts attires.

I'm still debating on who else to put on it. I know Mick Foley will make it on it. I plan on doing the 3 faces of Foley plus a actual Mick Foley.

Due to a unfortunate mishap. My cards with the WIP saves have become corrupted. Sadly I hadn't backed up the saves yet. So I lost over 4 months worth of work and dedication to my revival saves. I don't plan on trying to rebuild any. I apologize for not being able to deliver what I said I would. You can find some of the stuff through various forum boards. It bums the hell outta me that I lost all of that. I worked really hard on all it. Especially the movesets those were a real pain in the ass.

I'm sorry that it happened. Cause I really wanted to wow you guys with the saves. I had hacked darn near everything I could on those to make it better. From name changes on things to the unplayables. Which looking back was probably my down fall. But I had changed title names to all the NWA stuff as well shows for my legends card. Then I had the jobbers and mid-card save with a WCW and WWF name change to it. After looking through the cards I got. One project did survive and that's the legends tag team one. But that doesn't have all the stuff the other three had.

• 2 months later...

Wow... I really did miss a lot.

Coincidentally, my memory card got wiped clean and I never got to back mine up either...

Last save I worked on was for svr 2006, but it's pretty much a compilation of existing saves similar to the hctp one I started.

As of now, I'm interested in getting a mod for hctp to work... If I am truly inspired enough, I may start a new slew of caws to go with the mod.

Now that I have codebreaker, things will be so much easier to edit!

I hope you become inspired enough to retry a save or make up a whole new one GothamRiddler...

At the very least, I would still be honored to have your help if you just wanted to do moves or something.

I've moved on from HCTP. I don't really mess with WWE games anymore.I'm more focused on FPR again and working on my fantasy WCW 2016 redux edit pack. It'd take a lot to get me back to playing HCTP again.

I had noticed your other threads earlier today. Actually did some good work...

In fact, I may use yours and Casey Jones' save as it features recent talent and can help fill in some of the blanks on Raghu's hctp mod. I'm just glad that despite the unfortunate outcome you had previously, you still found a way to show your talent as a creator.

While I may not have played fire pro, I am well aware of the dedication and patience needed to make the ultimate experience, and so I respect your current efforts...

Knowing how in depth you are with your work, im sure it may just get me interested in trying the game out. ;)

Archived