HCTP Revival Project(Cancelled)

KamenRangerW

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I got a bunch of old school guys done. I got Demolition done. Crush doesn't have the greatest paint. I went with a easy one so I could get a more detailed attire. I also made Strike Force(Rick Martel and Tito Santana). Working on Natural Disasters I got Typhoon perfect. Earthquake still needs some face work. I might actually just use a existing Earthquake caws face and try to improve it. Any old school wrestlers you wanna see?

Most of them are clones so far. (Decided to give some characters alternates like in game characters)

I made the paintless Devitt so far, Legend Hogan w/ hacks, Warrior w/ hacks, three of my Jeffs w/ hacks, Kid Kash, two CM Punks (Black ROH shorts and summer of punk), and guest star Marilyn Manson.

I'm hoping to find some of the other characters I need in those saves you gave me, (Namely Sting) only I can't seem to get them to show on my flash drive when using with my AR Max.

I got my Legend Hogan too. But mine's in the style of his NJPW days. Though I suppose I could change some stuff to suit his WWF days better. I wish Warrior still had his winning animation in game. I really wish Jeff still had a entrance. I mean it's cool having the winning animation in. But a entrance would of been great. Kamala appearance wise is darn near finished. I just need to do attributes and a moveset. I had some spare time today. I found a Kamala caw used it's base to start. I did some improvements to the face. I tried making the paint on the gut bigger. Sadly it didn't go so well. So it's like 2/3s the original size you see him have. Closest I could get without it being bigger than it is.

Well it's always good to hear progress. And yeah, an entrance would have been amazing. However, I can already tell you that if there were, (at least via cheat device, idk about the completed version) the entrant would be glowing and what not. I've also always questioned if there were more attires in the works for him like the year before...

Exactly! Best facial likeness, best textures, and probably the best moveset for the best game. (Still doubt the in game and cheat ones were actually his final ones, but I could be wrong)

My bet for alternate outfits would be his royal rumble look (xpand your imagi-nation shirt) and his blond/blue hair with the white/blue arm paint (would have loved to see a paintless face texture!). Ugh, I would have probably never played any other wrestling game ever again!

Too bad even a caw version cannot do it justice... The caw tank top just looks so horrible and what not.

My only hope is a mod, but even that won't suffice...

I've seen the HCTP model mods and their pretty bad. Yeah having to make the wifebeater sucks. Plus we don't get the actual hair in CAW mode either. I would of marked out hard for the 2003 Royal Rumble attire. Cause that's still my favorite attire till this day. If only the BETA would leak out some how.

Exactly man! But it's just a dream in wasteland. I would of dug the whole BETA SYM build. They still had the old school RAW is WAR arena in it. Which I don't understand why it got scrapped after all the work they put into it. Cause that could of been a bonus arena.

There's no footage of it in it. I just thought that it was the video that talked about it. Cause there was a video that talked about the arena and Ricky Steamboat. Not the one I thought it was. Cause the dude talking about the old RAW is WAR arena and Steamboat being in originally knew a lot of obscure facts.

When I find the right one I'll post it. This game had the potential to be the best WWF/WWE game ever. Had everyone and all the rumored other stuff made it in. Like the entrances and winning moves would of helped out. But at least we got more caw slots on this than they do on 2K15.lol

Archived