HCTP Revival Project(Cancelled)

KamenRangerW

Now I been bitching a lot about this site and it's members. Some of you are cool ones that expressed as much interest in HCTP as myself. I'm working on some saves. I've got a WWF/WCW jobber and oddity wrestlers that never got made in the games heyday save in the works. It includes guys like Aldo Montoya,Blue Blazer,Kama(WWF Fighting Machine),Fake Razor Ramon,Fake Diesel, and "Stunning" Steve Austin(WCW Singles Run), and Jake Roberts(WCW Debut 94). I've got a whole other Puro card I'm doing as well. Which includes NJPW versions of Hulk Hogan and Andre The Giant. All with movesets and attributes intact. I did hack in some stuff on the saves. Like Hogan has his entrance and winning move. I also added all the removed characters back in via season entry codes. However they are not playable and are there purely for show and unlocking of certain things on the movesets. So the Jeff Hardy that was unlocked contains his winning move. It may say Rock or Benoit but it's really Jeff's. Don't attempt to change it or it'll erase it and you'll be stuck using Lita's to get the closest duplicate of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, maybe more on the roster, if the codes/save can be converted to ARMAX for me and if you would like any help. (Ex. I have many decent Jeff Hardy Caws on youtube that you can check out. I have made a total of about 9! That, and 4 CM Punk variants. (ROH shorts)

Also, I found Jeff Hardy's season entry code, but i don't get the winning animation. Only the entrance (literally skips) and the move set. (Any information on differences from the OJH moveset would be helpful! Seemed identical to me)

The codes are already saved in the game. The winning animation won't come up NULL. It'll be The Rock or Chris Benoit. You copy the season entry Jeff Hardy moveset onto a caw. Play through a match with him and win. Watch the winning motion it's Jeff's. The roster is yet to determined. It's basically whatever I decide to do. I won't be doing any CM Punks. I used to have a memory card with like 15 or 16 Jeff's. I was a hardcore Hardy fan at that point. But I sold my PS2 I had and that memory card years ago.

I see. I'm merely saying I tried a the season entry code on my own save data, and I pretty much ended up with the OJH move set. Obviously I added the Jeff Hardy move set from the superstar list and yes it did say the rock for the winning animation, so I played a match and it was still the rock's. I didn't preview it in create a move set or do anything to revert the effects...

That, and most people in code x (probably outdated as hell) said the win moves have to be assigned by a slot code to give the animation to the corresponding character.

(Ex. Jeff win animation for Caw 1, ect.)

I found one code for the caw 1 slot (wanted to see if I could assign it and maybe copy/delete all my jeffs to get the new data one by one) but it was invalid.

Sorry if I kinda fell off topic, but this is something I've been trying to do forever. After this is resolved. I will gladly stay on track and help in anyway possible...

Did you use this entry code EECB-GPFA-VUFT8 55Q3-T0X2-BZDXG ? I used that one and I got his winning motion. I tried Billy Gunn but didn't get his winning animation. Once I finish and upload the save. You can just copy my moveset and you'll get it. And a better moveset that does him justice for that 2002-2003 timeframe. While were on the topic of Jeff. What attires did you make? Besides probably Born2Box's attires. I admit three of my old ones were his.

That code happens to be the exact one I used. That is his season entry code which enables access to his move set and entrance.

I copied two formulas, but the rest were originals by me based on various times. Black w/ stripe sholders Brood, Invasion 2001, Deleted model, White House show (blue paint), green mesh (similar to sym, but different hair), red hair/blue paint/ white stripes, and the blonde style with blue/white arm paint (2002, I believe)

You can see them all on youtube under this same username.

P.S. The ones I copied and didn't post on youtube were born2box's green paint version and the 2003 Royal Rumble red paint outfit (forgot who made this one) Maybe I'll try to make an attire based on the infamous ladder match vs Undertaker.

I'm glad you were able to get it. I checked out some of your vids. Kinda blurry and hard to see. The HCTP model and Royal Rumble 2003 were Brainded's Jeff Hardy caws. I saw the green mesh and nice man. I was thinking of doing a Ax and Smash of Demolition. Maybe Crush if I have enough layers for him.

Maybe. I improvised with my deleted model jeff hardy's facepaint by using the red and green lita logo in the wwe design section. My Jeff may have looked like brainded's (couldn't find pictures online, only the formula), but I definitely made many changes. All of them at least have original face coordinates.

Maybe there are some layers you can sacrifice like eyebrows and other cosmetically unseen layers.

The layer modifier code would be used to hack over the eyebrows and that's all. Cause the underwear I would need as part of the attire. I'd have to use lots of layers for the paint. Cause most of it would have to be done with designs. The way the resizing was on this game. It would take about 18-20 layers for a decent face paint. In turn I'd have nothing left attire wise. I'd need like 45 layers or the resizing options of SvR06 to do him in 35 layers.

It's funny because I've heard about the 35 layers code and wondered about it. (Keep in mind, I'm only discovering most of these codes through individual topics now that code-x's code index acts invalid now)

Well if these characters are a potential difficulty, are there any others in mind?

Maybe if I can get my stuff for tonight, I may attempt to make some more caws. I just hope I have enough patience for the move sets.

Ax and Smash will be ok. It's just Crush's unique face paint is tough. Movesets are fairly easy for me. It's just the matter of watching matches of such said individual. Like finding enough Aldo Montoya matches to build a moveset on was a bitch. Cause most of his stuff matches he got squashed in. Though there was a few where he was the dominate guy.

But for others I might make Barry Darsow's Repo Man. But I'm stuck in the 90's when it comes to most of the WWF/WCW save. Puro I was thinking more classic guys Hiroshi Hase,Shinya Hashimoto and Mitsuharu Misawa.

I'll help anyway I can man. What kind of stuff you looking to do? Like I said I don't plan on doing any currentish stuff. But I could do moveset stuff for you no problem. Probably attires if you're good with faces and body morphing.

I'll help anyway I can man. What kind of stuff you looking to do? Like I said I don't plan on doing any currentish stuff. But I could do moveset stuff for you no problem. Probably attires if you're good with faces and body morphing.

Thanks. I'm not looking for anything current either. Probably just expanding on the hctp era's roster or just making caws of some wrestlers of interest. (Jeff, Punk, Nick Mondo, Devitt, ect.)

Again, I'll see how far I go. Speaking of move sets, I'm still interested in your custom Jeff move set you mentioned earlier.

Archived