James Storm Done with TNA Wrestling

classiq.

And so another one bites the dust...

James Storm announced on Twitter that he finished up with TNA Wrestling:

Finished up my duties with Impact Wrestling yesterday. Today begins a new chapter in my life. I'm excited for what the future holds. #Thanks

James Storm (@JamesStormBrand) July 31, 2015

Oh I'm not done wrestling. Just working on a new saddle for a fresh horse. #CowboyWay #WeWantTheCowboy

James Storm (@JamesStormBrand) July 31, 2015

Ive said it before, but it hasn't been said like this. It's so backstabbing to leave a company you helped build from the ground up while they're in need of support or while they have enough problems already. He along with Rhoode, AJ, etc. use to talk about how they help build TNA Wrestling and for him to just walk out on them like this is hypocritical.

Ive said it before, but it hasn't been said like this. It's so backstabbing to leave a company you helped build from the ground up while they're in need of support or while they have enough problems already. He along with Rhoode, AJ, etc. use to talk about how they help build TNA Wrestling and for him to just walk out on them like this is hypocritical.

No. He's not just "walking out" on them. He's given them notice and I'm sure they parted on good terms. He doesn't have to stay with TNA just because he was there at the beginning. If he's not happy or if he sees a better opportunity elsewhere, he has every right to take it. I hated this thinking when AJ left, and I don't like it with Storm, now. Just because he's not a Tommy Dreamer and won't stick with the company until the bitter end doesn't make him a traitor or a backstabber.

I've always been a fan of Storm although I haven't watched TNA in a while and I didn't ever check out his Revolution shit. I wanna see him in NXT similar to Joe or go to Lucha Underground and kick some ass there.

It isn't a walk out in the slightest. He helped them as much as he could have, but the company is just hopeless, there's no scope left. You make it sound like Storm owes his life to them, which he doesn't. He stuck by them through thick and thin and they've not really been in a mess of a situation just recently, it's been going on for a while. There was no hope in sight and Storm did the maximum he could for them. What you fail to realize is that he has a career and life of his own and he's entitled to go ahead with it and still build a future. He's like, one of the last guys you should accuse of being a hypocritical backstabber.

Anyway, I always liked Storm. Didn't follow TNA too much, but he was one guy whose stuff always had my full attention. I'd still absolutely love to see him in WWE but don't think there's much of a chance of that happening.

A stars prime is not something that lasts forever and the fact is Storm gave TNA as much as he could but it's just not worth staying anymore. They have no shot of ever being legit competition.

They need to just shut it down already.

This is pure silly talk. But others have already pointed out why....

AJ Styles gave TNA over 10 years of his career and they barely appreciated him the last few years he was there. He did the right thing and sos did James.

After TNA management treated him and everyone else around him like trash?

He did the right thing and left. It took him WAY too long to do so, but he did.

Sorry but if someone thinks a person should stick on an obvious sinking ship when there's plenty of fresh life boats, out of some idiotic sense of "loyalty", I have to wonder if they'd be willing to stay under the same conditions themselves.

Archived