my caws for wwe 2k15 xbox 360

jefferygalusha0

this is my first caw a cm punk caw for wwe 2k15 for xbox 360

first select preset cm punk face then go to trunks then select the default white trunks then select the default black color, then trunks design

then select the cm punk star design then color it whatever you want I chose black.

then go to upper body select hands then go to the long white arm tape select the preset white.

then go to knee pads select knee pads 1 color black.

then go to the boots and kick pads and select the long kickpads that reach up to his knees then color that default black if you don't like it pick whichever color you want.

then for his logos select upper body and then hands and click on the replace button on the long wrist tape you just previously picked then select logos pick the thin x logo select both hands then move it over once the go to horizontal 5 times and vertical 5 times then go to arms and select elbow pads then put it on the left elbow color default white pick elbow pad 1.

then go to finalize pick whatever signs you want I put cm punks signs then attributes I put every thing all the way up.

then abilities I put springboard, outside dive, leverage pin, and come back use superstar comeback.

then bio is all default except for announcer put c m punks then cmp@wwe for social,

finally put entrance cmpunk and moves cm punk and there you go enjoy.

Archived